Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Seeing my grand parents health decline every time i see them

My grandma passed away recently so I know the feeling all too well mate, by the time she passed it came to being a bit of a relief in some respects.

Was 94 in february so she'd had a great innings, but the last time I saw her and a few times last summer before she picked up were very difficult.

That the US president has to publish his full birth certificate because the right wing race machine is in full flow.

Just because he is black and has a foreign sounding middle name doesn't mean he wasn't born in the US.

• Like 1

Look on the Heskey and Given thread, you'll understand...

I noticed some of the comments have been deleted but there's still evidence of that particular person. :ph34r:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

what grinds my gears? False people, fookin hate them, just be honest - we dont have to all agree all of the time, just be honest when you dont like something etc etc, you dont have to be nasty, just be fookin honest its not fookin hard ffs

You want honestyt? I fucking despise you.

just kidding.:D

Virgin's fucking call center support. Being bounced between six fucking people is bad enough but when nobody can fucking communicate in the language it just makes my blood boil.

I'm the most rampantly leftist, open-minded, love-all-the-people tree hugger out there. I take no issue with someone having an accent, someone being from India, Zanzibar, Bristol or the moon. But Jesus Christ, don't employ someone to give telephone customer service if they can't communicate over the sodding phone.

****ing cheapskate bastard Richard Branson, stop exploiting foreign markets and bring me someone that knows what I'm fricking asking for.

Argh. God I hate sounding like such a Daily Mail reader.

Edited by Sosban Fach
  • Like 1

Virgin's fucking call center support. Being bounced between six fucking people is bad enough but when nobody can fucking communicate in the language it just makes my blood boil.

I'm the most rampantly leftist, open-minded, love-all-the-people tree hugger out there. I take no issue with someone having an accent, someone being from India, Zanzibar, Bristol or the moon. But Jesus Christ, don't employ someone to give telephone customer service if they can't communicate over the sodding phone.

****ing cheapskate bastard Richard Branson, stop exploiting foreign markets and bring me someone that knows what I'm fricking asking for.

lol

Having to use shitty toilet paper now I've come back to uni. One poo and already i'm sick of it. Might buy my own and hide it in my room. Also, chrome doesn't recognise 'poo' as a word, that grinds my gears.

lol

Having to use shitty toilet paper now I've come back to uni. One poo and already i'm sick of it. Might buy my own and hide it in my room. Also, chrome doesn't recognise 'poo' as a word, that grinds my gears.

lol lol.

Is it the thin stuff which breaks? Or sand paper which wrecks your arse?

It's not ripped yet (luckily), have to use loads to make sure it won't though. Might campaign that we switch to the better stuff.

Just use your hand. Get further up then.

Agree completely with this. Virgin's call centre makes me want to go on a murderous rampage. One time I called up to get ESPN (for the Man City replay) and the guy put me on hold everytime he had to put something in the computer, and it took him 10 minutes each time. It's almost as if the computer was in another fooking building. Also, their internet 'support' staff are the biggest bunch of cockwads around. Always try to claim its a problem at your end, and try and patronise you too. Bah! :frusty:

That the US president has to publish his full birth certificate because the right wing race machine is in full flow.

Just because he is black and has a foreign sounding middle name doesn't mean he wasn't born in the US.

Add to that the fact that even once he's done this the right wing racists still aren't happy. One is quoted as saying it raises more questions about his eligibility to be President. The law states you have to be born in the USA, Obama was born in Hawaii, part of the USA, it's there printed it black and white and certified by state officials both Republican and Democrat, what questions could it raise?

Edited by Facecloth

Being under the threat of redundancy for the 2nd time in little over a year. Joined a big company 6 months ago looking for stability and now find my job under threat again due to 'restructuring'. I had the threat of losing my job 3 times at the first company before finally going. Getting ****ing sick of going through this and the worst thing is if I do go I will not even get a pay off because of the length of time I have been there.

Have my Redundancy meeting tomorrow and should hopefully know more after that. How do you tell 3 kids that they may have to do without again for a while if Dad loses his job? The worst thing is on my C.V. is that there will now be 3 jobs in little over a year. :angry: