Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Virgin's fucking call center support. Being bounced between six fucking people is bad enough but when nobody can fucking communicate in the language it just makes my blood boil.

I'm the most rampantly leftist, open-minded, love-all-the-people tree hugger out there. I take no issue with someone having an accent, someone being from India, Zanzibar, Bristol or the moon. But Jesus Christ, don't employ someone to give telephone customer service if they can't communicate over the sodding phone.

****ing cheapskate bastard Richard Branson, stop exploiting foreign markets and bring me someone that knows what I'm fricking asking for.

Argh. God I hate sounding like such a Daily Mail reader.

Haha, you got seriously shafted. In Customer Services or example there's one or two offshore call centres and about six on shore lol Sucks to be Welsh

Went to the gym and whilst on the x trainer there is one section for your water bottle and another small section for your phone wallet etc. Well some **** had put water in the part where ya phone goes. Didn't realise til i grabbed my phone and it was switched off and full of water. Now my phone wont work majorly piss off!

Went to the gym and whilst on the x trainer there is one section for your water bottle and another small section for your phone wallet etc. Well some **** had put water in the part where ya phone goes. Didn't realise til i grabbed my phone and it was switched off and full of water. Now my phone wont work majorly piss off!

Maybe it was one of those girls who knocked you back the other day. :whistle::P

A deluded Coventry fan sending you an abusive message on Facebook after I said on a banter page Westwood would be a good addition to our squad. Tw@t. <_<

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Miley Cyrus - Her songs are terrible whenever she sings.

Keep exposing herself using inappropriate pictures of which i find disgusting. *Which I've only seen from Facebook pages criticizing her.

Edited by Wymeswold fox