Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

you talking about the bloke in the barca - madrid game kitchen sink?

I find that bloke quite amusing - pitch invasion at the world cup final last year and ended up getting floored by one of the fifa dignitaries IIRC.

edit: also at the 2007 rugby world cup:

Edited by LargeAl

you talking about the bloke in the barca - madrid game kitchen sink?

I find that bloke quite amusing - pitch invasion at the world cup final last year and ended up getting floored by one of the fifa dignitaries IIRC.

edit: also at the 2007 rugby world cup:

lol:thumbup:

Yeh the one at the Nou Camp is what I saw tonight that made me bring it up, Smith said 'I hope he enjoyed that because hopefully he won't set foot in this ground again' or something. But all of them say it.

Edited by Kitchandro

What I don't get re pitch invasions is why they think whether they show it or not makes a difference..

It just makes me laugh because the commentators always talk about it as it happens and you full well well whats going on but those up top think that they can't show it as if that one idiot about to be mauled by security is going to be my inspiration? yeah right. Then again, I suppose it's easy to forget how stupid some people are.

Oh and I'll tell you what grinds my gears, Photoshop and the rest of my adobe package taking 2 and half hours (and counting) to uninstall. YES, I meant UNinstall. Not a happy bunny. Gonna have to go bed and leave my laptop running I think.

Mates getting back from a night out acting reyt weird and 'I can't take this any more' -y then going running off before you can stop them and they return half an hour later with a pack of paracetamol and try and make everyone stop fussing and go to bed. :frusty:

Have no choice but to try and stall them and sober 'em up.

Mates getting back from a night out acting reyt weird and 'I can't take this any more' -y then going running off before you can stop them and they return half an hour later with a pack of paracetamol and try and make everyone stop fussing and go to bed. :frusty:

Have no choice but to try and stall them and sober 'em up.

One pack? Just one?

****ing laugh at him and let him have a go. :whistle:

(Not completely serious... If it makes you feel any better, though, typically speaking suicidal behaviour doesn't involve telling people you are suicidal. Mostly because, if you sincerely want to kill yourself, letting people know that is somewhat detrimental to the end result. That's not to say whatever's provoking his attention seeking or cry for help isn't deserving of some concern, mind. )

Edited by Sosban Fach

One pack? Just one?

****ing laugh at him and let him have a go. :whistle:

(Not completely serious... If it makes you feel any better, though, typically speaking suicidal behaviour doesn't involve telling people you are suicidal. Mostly because, if you sincerely want to kill yourself, letting people know that is somewhat detrimental to the end result. That's not to say whatever's provoking his attention seeking or cry for help isn't deserving of some concern, mind. )

Urgh, it's a she and she's got a history. It's annoying cause it always happens at like 5am :P

Sorted in the end, me and my housemate sat her down and had some tea and a chat. It might not have even been anything, could have just been for a hangover or summit. Never know what to do with her though. Do I go waking everyone up and look for her or do I just sit tight. Couldn't really live with myself if I did the latter and summit happened.

People who slap their lips. If you can't chew with your mouth shut, put less fucking food in!

To add to that, people who talk with their mouths full. Even more so people who shove food in their mouths just before they are about to say something. Say it before you eat, or wait until you've swallowed.

Fucking disgusting!

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 3

People who slap their lips. If you can't chew with your mouth shut, put less fucking food in!

To add to that, people who talk with their mouths full. Even more so people who shove food in their mouths just before they are about to say something. Say it before you eat, or wait until you've swallowed.

Fucking disgusting!

Absofuckinglutely.

Absofuckinglutely.

Another one of my housemates does this (why do I live with them? :P ) It's like this:

Not quiet either, you get the whole wet, chewy, smacking sound as well. Where the fvck did you grow up? :frusty:

revision, or the inability to do it, particularly after a big night out

Same. Got an exam on monday, don't have a clue about the subject. Got off my tits last night and didn't go sleep til 2pm today... missed city. Woops.

The fact that tash king adams crncic cunningham mcgivern has made ft. Shit

I uploaded a photo to one of the lcfc groups a while back and she sent a request to be tagged in one of them.

She is annoying.

people at work,who never admit they have Fooked up,no matter how small, and blame anyone else.

and....

today when my boss said he had given a bit of printed info to me and i denied it,this guy said yes i remember him giving it to you,only for my boss to say to him.no,i think you were on holiday.Surprise surprise,my boss found it and apologised.

So my next WGMG is people who stir shit when

a)They love it when others get in the shit

b)They lick arses

c)They have no balls

d)slag everyone off behind their backs

Its not just me its everyone,but as me and the other sales guys dont give a shit what he thinks,we tell it to his face and let him squirm.

He is the sort that he would rather you lose business than gain it!