Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Didn't you get your dream a permanent job a few months ago?

:thumbup:

It's alright but it's about as mentally challenging as doing a dot to dot picture of a square.

Edited by FoxyPV

Adding a new friend on Facebook and having her comment and like every single thing i do. Feel i'm being stalked and will find a bunny boiling on my stove when i get home one day. Oh and have her comment on a new profile photo of me saying she'd like a copy!! :S

WTF's that about!!!!!

Adding a new friend on Facebook and having her comment and like every single thing i do. Feel i'm being stalked and will find a bunny boiling on my stove when i get home one day. Oh and have her comment on a new profile photo of me saying she'd like a copy!! :S

WTF's that about!!!!!

BONER.

• Like 1

I must be tripping, I've no idea why I've got the idea of you earning about 34 in my head.

I'm sure you posted your salary when you got that job but I must have just dreamt it up.

I did but it was nowhere near that much.

On another note off the rails step children grind my gears.

I did but it was nowhere near that much.

On another note off the rails step children grind my gears.

How old is the lass again? :D

And you're welcome to my job, it's definetly not boring. You just need to be a multitasking demon.

And you're welcome to my job, it's definetly not boring. You just need to be a multitasking demon.

You can have my job and i'll take it back off you once the finacial year has finished......it comes with people bad mouthing you to the newspapers :thumbup:

You can have my job and i'll take it back off you once the finacial year has finished......it comes with people bad mouthing you to the newspapers :thumbup:

Sitting in a pub is a job?

• Like 3

WTF's that about!!!!!

Block her from seeing some parts of your profile, for instance here, don't let her see what you wrote on your wall? :dunno:

For the profile photo part, you could change it to something that doesn't involve you in it (I'm not being nasty :thumbup: ), like a scenic photo or something. :dunno:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I may take you up on that. Get a job for Ms Foxy in a good school and you've got a deal.

being made to feel old.

Discussing music with a couple of friends at college today and i end up getting a blank look back when i start talking about The Clash, AC/DC, Stiff Little Fingers, The Kinks, The Who and other bands of that vintage. I can't fathom how these people can't have heard of any of those, in paticular The Clash, The Who and The Kinks.

Then they progress on to talking about Drake & Chris Brown and i haven't got a clue who these artists are.

It just isn't right, i'm not even 18 yet but my taste in music is seemingly outdated.