Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I could never go vegetarian. I love my chicken and meat foods way too much. Probably wouldn't last a day if I tried.

I was the same but 5 years later I haven't looked back. It just means that you have to learn how to cook well.

On another note Neil Warnock being given any time to speak on TV. The guy is a complete willy puller.

Vegetarians are tree-hugging pansies.

I can cook fine and one of my favourite bbq foods is stuffed mushrooms but i couldn't be a vegetarian, you'd miss out on some great food stuffs, such as bacon (although not the crispy shit)

Edited by LargeAl
  • Like 1

Whilst driving people who pull out in front of me then don't speed up at all :angry:

End of Financial year is already doing my head in so many people at work stressing and making so much unessecary work........next 6 weeks is going to be hell.

Whilst driving people who pull out in front of me then don't speed up at all :angry:

End of Financial year is already doing my head in so many people at work stressing and making so much unessecary work........next 6 weeks is going to be hell.

Yes!!! Totally agree!!! Bastards!!! lol

Spelling has always been a pet peeve of mine.

But it grinds on me more when people can't spell simple names, especially when they're spelling something which they're usually associated with i.e. someone who can't spell names of players/managers of Leicester City. If it was something complicated like a foreign name (possibly from Poland where 'w' and 'z' are all over the place), then it wouldn't irritate me as much.

Anyway that's what grinds my gears for today.

I am very against animals being treated as objects. They should be treated with respect and people should realize they are not on this planet for our amusement.

of course, i forgot that the animals we eat aren't being bred to be eaten and wouldn't exist in such great numbers (or possibly at all) if they weren't. :rolleyes:

But it grinds on me more when people can't spell simple names, especially when they're spelling something which they're usually associated with i.e. someone who can't spell names of players/managers of Leicester City. If it was something complicated like a foreign name (possibly from Poland where 'w' and 'z' are all over the place), then it wouldn't irritate me as much.

Ease up Stane

Mongy fans still bumming off peirson and saying that hobbs, waghorn , dyer fryatt etc should play next season. IDIOTS

lol lol lol