Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Alternatively, tailgating with your headlights on full-beam is a good option - but works on the assumption the cretin in front of you is smart enough to actually notice. :angry::innocent:

Old people in supermarkets...

FFS.... just GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Stop reading every label on everything you buy looking for Sell by dates.!!

:frusty:

I hate when they are in the queue, having a leisurely chat to the person behind the till, not realising that there's a long queue forming behind them and also not realising some others might be in more of a rush!

Old people in supermarkets...

FFS.... just GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Stop reading every label on everything you buy looking for Sell by dates.!!

:frusty:

Or when people in general just stop in the middle of the aisles and start chatting, blocking the way for everyone else to get by. Then when you say excuse me, they look at you as though you have just farted in their face!

• Like 1

Or when people in general just stop in the middle of the aisles and start chatting, blocking the way for everyone else to get by. Then when you say excuse me, they look at you as though you have just farted in their face!

Its always women I find to do that. Have to have the pushchair sideways on in the aisle too, just to cause more annoyance.

The only thing that beats that is when you're queuing at a checkout, and unlike blokes, women dont have their purse out ready, let alone the money like we do. Take ages finding it as they seem to insist on finishing bagging all the products first wasting more time, and then for all that they end up paying on card when the total is below £8.

Why do women do that? Love paying on card for everything actually.

The fact that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jF6c88pt1k

+

=

Absolutely amazed at the talent there is in the music industry today. I mean the skill they, sorry, their management had to think of that song. Brilliant! Honestly, what a load of bollocks. If Mcdonalds did music...

To any body that has my facebook, yes, this was my status 40 minutes ago. :D

I'm not really sure what your moaning at?

Wretch is signed to a label underneath the Ministry Of Sound umbrella, which isnt really a proper major, he's got full control over what he makes I'd imagine. So he probably wasnt told to make this song by the label.

being told I'm flying 1st class back to the UK and then it being withdrawn and changed, being told I had 3 meetings to attend in a week then being told I had 6 which meant I'd miss the 2 MLS games I wanted to see, being told I would have 2 days at the end of the trip to do what I liked then being told i had to fly back early.

But apart from that I had a good time. :blush:

Its always women I find to do that. Have to have the pushchair sideways on in the aisle too, just to cause more annoyance.

The only thing that beats that is when you're queuing at a checkout, and unlike blokes, women dont have their purse out ready, let alone the money like we do. Take ages finding it as they seem to insist on finishing bagging all the products first wasting more time, and then for all that they end up paying on card when the total is below £8.

Why do women do that? Love paying on card for everything actually.

Haha yep that's another thing i've noticed as well.

Its always women I find to do that. Have to have the pushchair sideways on in the aisle too

Have you tried pushing a pushchair round shops and supermarkets? Majority of the time it's a thankless task. Most places/people not pushchair friendly at all.

I'm not really sure what your moaning at?

Wretch is signed to a label underneath the Ministry Of Sound umbrella, which isnt really a proper major, he's got full control over what he makes I'd imagine. So he probably wasnt told to make this song by the label.

Maybe he's moaning because the song is a rip-off of two classics. I completely agree with Nod-e.