Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Text speak on the forum. Text speak that doesn't even make sense. Text speak that could be put in any thread rather than it be the start of a new one. The same text speak that is already drivel in other threads.

This time of year on FT. It must be half term. Because we get every one of the Jeremy Kyle rich generation, coming out with the same toss, in every thread. Suddenly every 14 year old has an internet connection, no bedtime and no time to read what has already been written.

Just tried that Original source lime shower gel, avoid, I have to go out now smelling like a ****ing opal fruit. <_<

That shower gel is the ****ing tits. And lime opal fruit is about the best smell ever. There is nothing better. Nothing.

Text speak on the forum. Text speak that doesn't even make sense. Text speak that could be put in any thread rather than it be the start of a new one. The same text speak that is already drivel in other threads.

This time of year on FT. It must be half term. Because we get every one of the Jeremy Kyle rich generation, coming out with the same toss, in every thread. Suddenly every 14 year old has an internet connection, no bedtime and no time to read what has already been written.

Avoid the Leicester forum

• Like 1

Hey, I talk toss ALL the time, who do these kids think they are! Part-timers! :angry:

I ordered some furniture, it didn't arrive when they stated it would, phoned them up and they have since found out it was out of stock, so eventually it arrives...damaged, so I phone them again they ask for photos of the damage so i then have to send them pictures, they then forward it to thier suppliers, eventually they send a replacement and guess what? Thats damaged too.

AAAGGGGGRRRRHHHHHH

At least the schools are back on monday.

Giving Ms Foxy the money to pay off one of the credit cards only for her to forget and then pay it late.

A bill arrived today for said credit card and she just giggled and said whoops! It's only 13quid to pay it off but FFS!

Giving Ms Foxy the money to pay off one of the credit cards only for her to forget and then pay it late.

A bill arrived today for said credit card and she just giggled and said whoops! It's only 13quid to pay it off but FFS!

128992577036395655.jpg

• Like 1

Gone off the Lynx shower-gels recently.

Now use Adidas 3 in 1. Tried all the different types and much better than Lynx for me!

I used to use them a lot but now being a student there's no way I'm paying the best part of £3 for a bottle of shampoo when there's some perfectly fine radox or whatever for a quid.

I used to use them a lot but now being a student there's no way I'm paying the best part of £3 for a bottle of shampoo when there's some perfectly fine radox or whatever for a quid.

I usually get a buttload for xmas that keeps me going for ages. My ma also stocks me up whenever I go back as well bless her.