Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It wasn't a green car was it? :ph34r: I presume it happened in Syston? :dunno:

This car looked quite nasty from the back. (In the car park opposite 'Today's Catch' fish bar)

You bastard!!!!!! :o

Nope near the Hobby Horse where i live. lol

Getting home from work, just wanting the chill out with a beer and all I hear is shouting, argumentative shouting.

Not directed at me, but just annoying, the last thing you want when you just want to chill out.

Foxy Jr now has a sand tray courtesy of Granny Foxy (no, not Ms Foxy, Sos before you say anything) and as was his want scattered the sand all over the house. This was all fine.

However, spending 20 minutes hoovering up all the sand, then hitting the wrong button, which unbeknownst to me was the release button, causing said sand and debris to empty all over the floor :@

TWICE!!

Foxy Jr now has a sand tray courtesy of Granny Foxy (no, not Ms Foxy, Sos before you say anything) and as was his want scattered the sand all over the house. This was all fine.

However, spending 20 minutes hoovering up all the sand, then hitting the wrong button, which unbeknownst to me was the release button, causing said sand and debris to empty all over the floor :@

TWICE!!

Well, hoovering is a bit technical for a bloke. :whistle:

My ****ing shitty blackberry being unable to work for longer than a week without something happening to it like bbm messages not sending or freezing all the time. Looking at an iphone 4. Are they good -internet speed etc?