Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Yes, I certainly will do. I car parked on top of a bridge so, it wasn't as if I was blocking someone's entrance and I also had my ticket on display.

What an absurd place to park.

I usually park in car park bays. But, whatever tickles your fancy!

Wires.

How do they get so tangled?

I put the 'neatly', straight, make sure they're not tangled, I go to use them (Tools, Chargers, Headphones, Various other corded items) and they have knots and tangles in them.

Every-flaming-time :banghead:

Possibly this one:

samsung-c3050-02.jpg

i have no idea how alarms with silent mode work - all i know is how to ring and text people, and set an alarm/ringtone.

That looks remarkably similar to my old Samsung - where the alarm happily overrode (is that a word? over-rided?... anyway, you get the gist) silent mode. Why not give it a 'test run'? 99% sure it'll work. :cool:

Looking forward to reading the thread about some knob drink driving( this morning on here)everyone giving him pelters for being an idiot and now its gone.im such a nosey twat its doing my head in why its gone.Was it a wind up.i really hope it was.

I went to look for it again earlier too. To no avail. Can only assume it was a wind up. At least i hope it was.

SIR Bruce Forsythe. SIR. ****sake,

Don't see the problem. Sure he's a bit old school and his jokes can be lame, but he's "entertained" the nation for donkeys years, he's harmless and seems genuinely good bloke. You might not like him but you can't argue he's less deserving than some of the others who have scooped a Knighthood in the past, ie Mick Jagger?

Don't see the problem. Sure he's a bit old school and his jokes can be lame, but he's "entertained" the nation for donkeys years, he's harmless and seems genuinely good bloke. You might not like him but you can't argue he's less deserving than some of the others who have scooped a Knighthood in the past, ie Mick Jagger?

One of the Worlds most famous and successful musicians vs a long serving variety entertainer / TV presenter. Hmm

One of the Worlds most famous and successful musicians vs a long serving variety entertainer / TV presenter. Hmm

Not really how it works though is it. It's not based solely on world wide fame and success. I was just amazed when he got one, Knights should be a certain types of people not just successful. Jagger has hardly been a clean living pillar of society. And look at some of the others who have scooped a Knighthood ahead of Forsyth. Terry Wogan, Trevor McDonald, Trevor Brooking. It's a crime he's waited this long!

EDIT: And the whole system is shit anyway. Jagger Knighted but not Bowie? Where's the consistency?

Edited by Facecloth

Trying to get fit enough to make an AFL comeback and it's not working out well at all. Did my hammy thought it would be ok so i though i would push thru itm only for it to get worse and produce some scar tissue that has made my hamstring area look like there is a golf ball under my skin.

When betting on horse's looking at the form, liking the look of a horse, then reading the write up ruling the horse out and looking at the price which scares you off and you don't bother.

The bloody horse then goes on to win.

Can't buy a win, and then a 20/1 shot which i've not bet on but been looking at all day wins :nono:

Happened 2 weeks ago aswell.

Edited by Matt

stories like this :angry:

( i read it first in the daily mail but assumed it was all lies so i checked it out on a few others )

Former member of Mugabe secret police granted asylum in UK

A former member of Robert Mugabe's feared secret police in Zimbabwe who admitted kidnapping dozens of his political rivals and carrying out acts of torture "too gruesome to recount" has been granted asylum in the UK under European human rights legislation

more here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/8525753/Former-member-of-Mugabe-secret-police-granted-asylum-in-UK.html

stories like this :angry:

( i read it first in the daily mail but assumed it was all lies so i checked it out on a few others )

Former member of Mugabe secret police granted asylum in UK

A former member of Robert Mugabe's feared secret police in Zimbabwe who admitted kidnapping dozens of his political rivals and carrying out acts of torture "too gruesome to recount" has been granted asylum in the UK under European human rights legislation

more here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/8525753/Former-member-of-Mugabe-secret-police-granted-asylum-in-UK.html

Strange to think what some asylum seekers get turned down for and he gets in.