Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It's because of all them wasters buying drugs and alcohol with their EMA. They're like the new illegal immigrants.

Can Emos get EMA?

What about an emo, riding an emu?

Can I opt for BHX instead?

And a BMX?

People who talk to me like this be it a text, msn or facebook message etc . . .

hi

wubu2?

lmao

wanna see the tatin am get

wat is tht bit oh ur hand called

Luckily I only know a few but this ones just started chatting to me now! (luckily she's an old mate & she's fit!)

Wll I fink u shud jus get use 2 it man :thumbup:

Being blamed for others mistakes.

Last night I was playing football, and in goal at that point, when a long ball was played forward. One of my team-mates could easily have headed it away, but decides to leave it, leaving 2 on 1 against me. I wasn't anticipating it, so I hesistated. The ball is knocked over me and put into the net. I get the blame.

That grinds my gears :angry:>_<

Edited by Corky

People who wear cotton joggers with plimsoles.

Does my head in.

If you aren't playing a game or going to take a PE class any wearing of "leisure wear" should be punishable by beatings.

Severe?

Harsh?

Maybe, but it is the way I like to live my life.

When just about everybody gets my surname wrong, I mean it's not that fcuking hard.

Well my surname is Jupp, as in J U P P as in rhyming with up.

How everyone else sees it as Juuupe i will never know. There's no fcuking e. It's a fcuking double P. Fcuk off.

I tell you what made me go a bit mad inside!

Got back to Epping station, walking back to the car.

Some Leicester fans are leaving the car park the windows are down the music is loud. Guess what it freeeeeeking is. Chelsea freeking Dagger.

So annoying.

I tell you what made me go a bit mad inside!

Got back to Epping station, walking back to the car.

Some Leicester fans are leaving the car park the windows are down the music is loud. Guess what it freeeeeeking is. Chelsea freeking Dagger.

So annoying.

Thank god we didn't have that when we scored today.

What about lazing around the house with a beer on a Friday morning? Are tracky bs ok then?

Damn.

If you aren't playing a game, going to take a PE class or lazing around the house any wearing of "leisure wear" should be punishable by beatings.

Let no one say I am not a considerate God.

Going on the Leicester City FC filtered NewsNow website and reading Martin Allen did this, Cheltenham that, Allen again do the people that write these linked articles have to mention in everyone that he once managed us for a few games.

Going on the Leicester City FC filtered NewsNow website and reading Martin Allen did this, Cheltenham that, Allen again do the people that write these linked articles have to mention in everyone that he once managed us for a few games.

I think you have done it! You have captured a UFO in your sig pic!! Get if off to the NOTW now!!