Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

While that is in a way shocking, you have to look at it as if you have two options, and one is giving a death sentence without trial. Our legal system doesn't allow for that (and rightly so). No matter how much of a scumbag you are, we will not send you to certain death.

Perhaps there should be an alternative, but I do in fact agree with the law in question.

While that is in a way shocking, you have to look at it as if you have two options, and one is giving a death sentence without trial. Our legal system doesn't allow for that (and rightly so). No matter how much of a scumbag you are, we will not send you to certain death.

Perhaps there should be an alternative, but I do in fact agree with the law in question.

I didn't know that, puts a different spin on things.

didn't that happen with Bin Laden though ?

ok , i know is was the US and not the UK but I didn't hear many dissenting voices from over here, and i really don't think the outcome would have been any different had we have been involved in the mission.

Edited by Zingari

The fucking scumbag who gobbed on my head while I was playing pool in Soar Point last night. I hope, and I'm not being cute here, that you and your crew of Henleys rectards threw yourselves in the river immediately afterwards. Scum, subhuman scum.

The fucking scumbag who gobbed on my head while I was playing pool in Soar Point last night. I hope, and I'm not being cute here, that you and your crew of Henleys rectards threw yourselves in the river immediately afterwards. Scum, subhuman scum.

I was there last night in Soar Point too. You weren't one of the guys in the bar that was shit faced and was falling over everything were you. lol

Ha, no I was alright last night. Probably the same bunch to be fair. Took exception to the fact I'd potted two balls with one shot.

I was the geezer responsible for smashing a load of Manic Street Preachers tracks on the jukebox. :cool:

Ha, no I was alright last night. Probably the same bunch to be fair. Took exception to the fact I'd potted two balls with one shot.

I was the geezer responsible for smashing a load of Manic Street Preachers tracks on the jukebox. :cool:

I don't remember any Manics being played. lol

I was sober as a judge too. Was driving last night so had Orange juice all night. :/

But back to the point , yeah I hope the guy that spat on you fell in the river too. Dirty bastard.

When women on Facebook post things like "Men are wankers" "Men are such twats"....NO what you mean is YOUR man is a twat or a willy puller....not all men. Unless you have met all 2 billion men on the planet, that's a slight generalisation. STOP being a twat magnet then!!!! Grrrrrr

lol

• Like 2