Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1. People who park their cars in spaces , but over the lines, therefore not leaving enough room for others to fit in next to them. Selfish shits!! Learn to drive properly or get a smaller car!! :angry:

2. People who have personalized licence plates on their cars. Have you nothing more important to spend your money on that trying to show off with a personalized plate?!!!

Edited by MikeyT

2. People who have personalized licence plates on their cars. Have you nothing more important to spend your money on that trying to show off with a personalized plate?!!!

It's not showing off. Well it might be for some. But others if they've got the money there's no point in just not spending it, get something you like :)

It's not showing off. Well it might be for some. But others if they've got the money there's no point in just not spending it, get something you like :)

But why do they get them?, never understood it either, and people just usually take the piss out of those who have them.

When a cat suddenly appears in the middle of the road, forcing me to brake hard and the dumb thing just stands there when I am stationary and says 'meow.'

Edited by Wymeswold fox

People who think I get offended by them taking the piss out of me wearing glasses despite me wearing them for 12 years and having an eye-patch for 4 years. Then call me a Lanky F-er which I have been getting for 5 years.

you're a pirate?

Edited by LargeAl

People who think I get offended by them taking the piss out of me wearing glasses despite me wearing them for 12 years and having an eye-patch for 4 years. Then call me a Lanky F-er which I have been getting for 5 years.

perhaps they need to grow up.Just say "so what,and the problem with that is" and watch them stutter.How tall are you,im6 ft 4 and got the odd comment,but now im touching 18st, and old,i dont get any.pies is your answer!

you're a pirate?

Arrrrrr :pirate: Nah was when I was in Year 1 to 4.

perhaps they need to grow up.Just say "so what,and the problem with that is" and watch them stutter.How tall are you,im6 ft 4 and got the odd comment,but now im touching 18st, and old,i dont get any.pies is your answer!

Well I'm 14 and I'm 6ft tall and weigh about 10 and a half stone so I aint really that lanky.

at 14, 6ft is relatively lanky.

People tend to stop taking the piss at about a-level. Through to the end of GCSE's i had the piss taken out of me for being tall & ginger. At a-levels it all pretty much stopped.

Yeah suppose, can't wait to get away from everything when I move up to my new school next year it should hopefully start to stop when people have somehting better to do than take the piss out of someone's height.

1. People who park their cars in spaces , but over the lines, therefore not leaving enough room for others to fit in next to them. Selfish shits!! Learn to drive properly or get a smaller car!! :angry:

I used to work in marketing for Mercedes and we were instructed to always refer to them as 'cherished plates' - I genuinely thought my boss was on the wind-up when he told me and I cracked up, only to see him looking back at me with dead-pan seriousness before giving me a lecture on the 'superior service our customers deserved', yadda yadda.. >_<

All these stupid little shows like Geordie Shore or The Only Way is Essex...woeful

at 14, 6ft is relatively lanky.

People tend to stop taking the piss at about a-level. Through to the end of GCSE's i had the piss taken out of me for being tall & ginger. At a-levels it all pretty much stopped.

Don't suppose you played rugby for the college did you mate?