Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Watching the new mock the weeks and it seems as though russell howard has quit the show - very disappointing.

2/3 years ago they had 4 regulars - now the best 2 of those regulars have left.

Missing the first few due to filming commitments I've heard, he'll be back. Personally think it's better with out Frankie Boyle though. Wish Parsons would **** off.

I liked frankie - watching his new dvd it's probably a good thing he left. While he was on there he was good but the new dvd and that tramadol nights series he did suggest he's lost it, his stuff is just plain offensive now.

Couldn't agree more about Parsons - the man is painfully unfunny.

I liked frankie - watching his new dvd it's probably a good thing he left. While he was on there he was good but the new dvd and that tramadol nights series he did suggest he's lost it, his stuff is just plain offensive now.

Couldn't agree more about Parsons - the man is painfully unfunny.

Totally agree with this. Haven't seen Boyle's DVD but Tramadol Nights was awful and Parsons is just shit.

less than 6 fookin months for this scumbag , wtf ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-13814133

A man who left a 23-year-old woman with life-changing injuries in a hit-and-run crash in Nottingham has been jailed.

Rohan Bingham, 35, of Crossland Road, Bestwood, hit Clare Carver with his Ford Focus as she was crossing Derby Road on 20 November 2010.

Miss Carver remains in hospital, cannot walk, struggles to communicate and will need care for the rest of her life.

Bingham was jailed for 150 days for careless driving and 14 days for possession of class A drugs.

Edited by Zingari

Went to the footy tonight and it is generally alot of people around every time i had to use the stairs i had people stop right in front of me every time or just walking in the crowd bang some flog would stop right in front of me. So each time i dropped my shoulder in to them, knocked some bloke over too serves the muppet right. My team lost so i maybe a bit more angry than usual

A man who left a 23-year-old woman with life-changing injuries in a hit-and-run crash in Nottingham has been jailed.

Rohan Bingham, 35, of Crossland Road, Bestwood, hit Clare Carver with his Ford Focus as she was crossing Derby Road on 20 November 2010.

Miss Carver remains in hospital, cannot walk, struggles to communicate and will need care for the rest of her life.

Bingham was jailed for 150 days for careless driving and 14 days for possession of class A drugs.

thats shameful that is

People who think you are spoiling your kid by giving them the attention and affection they need.

You can't spoil a child emotionally.

wow. you absolutely can.

Im not saying you did ...nothing wrong with spending time with your kids and showing them a bit of Love - its seriously missing in todays parents so good for you....but .you really can spoil a kid emotionally.

We had a girl in our class at school who was known as a mummy's girl.... at the Age of 15 she never did anything without her parents... we signed up to go on a school trip to France for a week and everyone was shocked to find out she had signed up too - no one had ever known her to be away from her parents... she was utterly dependent on them emotionally. It came to the day when we were due to set off and we discovered she was very nervous about being away from them... no one thought she would go. in the end it was decided that her parents would follow the coach down to Dover ( from Leicester!) and if she changed her mind at any stage she would just get off the coach and get in her parents Car. We got RIGHT into the Port at Dover and she bottled it at the very last minute. They had to get her luggage off the bus and everything.

we were all just plain embarrassed about the whole situation.

Anyway the point is this kind of emotional dependency didn't just happen over night.... i guess its a form of control which is different to loving your kid.

Edited by MPH

at the Age of 15 she never did anything without her parents

There's your key point.

What I mean is that people are very quick to criticise parents who lift, cuddle etc their children when they need/ want it. They often say to me that I'm spoiling him - by what, paying attention to and caring for his needs.

It seems that there is this impression that life is tough so kids should find this out as quickly as possible (in my experience) whereas I think the opposite is true - that because life is tough, you should give them as much care and attention to try and fortify them against this.

But then again, I'm just a big hippy.

What the ****!!!! What is wrong with the justice system when that's all he gets. Livid after reading that!

Well you are definitely lanky to the people your age. 6 foot at 14? lol

I don't think 6' at 14 is that lanky. I was 5' 10" by 14 and I was nowhere near the tallest in my year.

If you were 9stone at 6' then you're lanky.