Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest Mee-9

Is it just me or does he look quite a bit like Mee-9 (I hope I've got the right Mee there).

Without the stars on his head, obviously.

scrawny.jpg

Asha in all his glory

Guest Mee-9

lol lol lol

Without the glasses, that's nailed on. Absolutely nailed on. lol

Same queer hair and everything.

Why don't you get your parents to give you a whack?

Then you'll be fully nailed on.

Wrong.

Let's use lcfcstu's reference to 'being belted'.

Getting physically attacked, at a young age, by one's parents - those who at that age you completely depend on - is always going to be completely traumatic for the child. And of course, in that situation all children can do is repress those feelings of anger and hate towards their parents at getting beaten because they're not in a position to really do anything about them, seeing as they're so vulnerable.

Therefore, many kids who have been beaten by their parents maintain lines throughout life such as 'I deserved it', and 'my parents only did what was necessary' (sound familiar, lcfcstu?) when in actual fact they're withholding some thoughts contradictory to that in their unconscious because they can't bring themselves to think their parents were anything other than 'model parents'.

A slap on the arse is a beating ? okiedokie

My parents aren't hitlers going around inflicting pain when they felt like it! Of course if its play fighting its different. As I said, I overstepped the mark, and got what I deserved. Didn't do it again! And yes I was a bit disrespectful as a kid, but my whole point is that after being belted that time, or a slap on the arse or whatever, I wasn't disrespectfull again!!

violence...the only answer...apparently

Guest Mee-9

lol Mee-9, I've just seen the link and it's obvious you just typed 'scrawny' into google images lol

As instructed to do so by my brother ;)