Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Busy weekend at the local supermarket. Car park full-ish, but by no means overflowing.

NW and NW Jnr II disappointed but not downhearted to find parent/child spaces (handy when unloading a baby/car seat combo) all taken. Parked near back of supermarché car park and walked a short distance extra with baby/car seat combo to collect trolley.

On passing said parent/child spaces, was dismayed to see Ferrari-driving willy puller parking his bright red penis extention in one of the recently-vacated spaces. Gets out of car with smelly, bleach-blonde pirate hooker girlfriend in tow. Child? None. Car seat? None. Twat Club Membership card? Platinum.

It's not the most important thing ever, granted. Millions are dying in war-torn African states, our streets are awash with violent crime, there is still no cure for cancer.

And yet I wish for nothing more than the Ferrari-driving paedo and his vacouos, peroxide, disease-ridden girlfriend to be accosted and sodomised by a couple of very angry, drunk polar bears, before their long-overdue evisceration at the hands of as many as twelve ninjas in a scene that would make Quentin Tarantino blush and bring up a little sick in his throat.

That is all.

Busy weekend at the local supermarket. Car park full-ish, but by no means overflowing.

NW and NW Jnr II disappointed but not downhearted to find parent/child spaces (handy when unloading a baby/car seat combo) all taken. Parked near back of supermarché car park and walked a short distance extra with baby/car seat combo to collect trolley.

On passing said parent/child spaces, was dismayed to see Ferrari-driving willy puller parking his bright red penis extention in one of the recently-vacated spaces. Gets out of car with smelly, bleach-blonde pirate hooker girlfriend in tow. Child? None. Car seat? None. Twat Club Membership card? Platinum.

It's not the most important thing ever, granted. Millions are dying in war-torn African states, our streets are awash with violent crime, there is still no cure for cancer.

And yet I wish for nothing more than the Ferrari-driving paedo and his vacouos, peroxide, disease-ridden girlfriend to be accosted and sodomised by a couple of very angry, drunk polar bears, before their long-overdue evisceration at the hands of as many as twelve ninjas in a scene that would make Quentin Tarantino blush and bring up a little sick in his throat.

That is all.

Haha, that would piss me right off though.

Should of keyed his car lol

Edited by The Reverend

Haha, that would piss me right off though.

Ahout of keyed his car lol

I spotted two cars pulling up to said parking spots out of each popped 1 adult, a male and a female and 1 child, well strapping teenagers actually I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd come from the same house they definitely looked and behaved like the same family

I think some people think the the push chair logo represents a supermarket trolley. icon4.gif

I really, really, really gave it some serious thought.

I'm too much of a chicken-shit though.

lol Not worth it i guess. Know you're the better man by letting it go lol

I spotted two cars pulling up to said parking spots out of each popped 1 adult, a male and a female and 1 child, well strapping teenagers actually I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd come from the same house they definitely looked and behaved like the same family

I think some people think the the push chair logo represents a supermarket trolley. icon4.gif

lol

adverts for insurance :angry:

Taking this further, adverts for insurance that say things like - "and if it's not your fault, then the accident will be paid by the OTHER PERSON'S INSURANCE!" (Caps there cos at that point the voice over gets all orgasmic). And they make out that this is some kind of "special feature" of being insured by them - when of course that is what will happen regardless of whom you take your insurance with.

Busy weekend at the local supermarket. Car park full-ish, but by no means overflowing......

Car parks bring out the worst kind of people.

Getting into them is a challenge, for a start. I always seem to be behind the driver who cannot turn a corner if they are in any gear above first. My strategy is to park as far away from the shops/gym/wherever as possible, however I can't get there because the ditherer in front is stopping at every turning point to see if there are any spaces as close to the door as possible.

Once ditherer has finally decided on a parking space, I head towards the empty spaces towards the back, only to come face to face with the tosser who has decided that the one way system kindly introduced to help the flow of the car park doesn't apply to them. In fact, I am the only muppet on the planet who actually follows the rules of the car park!

Having calmed down, and parked up, I go to wherever I am going. The area I have parked in is still relatively empty, so why the feck has some tosser decided to park in the space next to me? And by "in the space", I don't mean between the two white lines, no, they have parked so fecking close I can't open my frigging door. >_<

Fecking car drivers. :angry:

My own fcking stupidity really grinds my gears. First of all I realise at my front door that I have left my house keys at work and then on my way home again after going back to work I get on the wrong damn boat going the completely wrong way and end up at Tower Bridge pier. I left work at 510, it is a 15 minute journey to my house and I am still trying to get home. Nobs.

My own fcking stupidity really grinds my gears. First of all I realise at my front door that I have left my house keys at work and then on my way home again after going back to work I get on the wrong damn boat going the completely wrong way and end up at Tower Bridge pier. I left work at 510, it is a 15 minute journey to my house and I am still trying to get home. Nobs.

This is where the 2 day working week comes in useful.

It is definitely going to be funny once I feel a bit better. And here is the thing. I didn't get laid because I fell asleep. And why did I fall asleep? Because I was determined that chocolate orange vodka shots were for girls and would not get me drunk. Well, I lost.

They do NOT grind my gears, possibly my drink of choice during Freshers Week

People who say "of" instead of "have".

i.e. "I should of listened in English class".

No.

You should HAVE listened in English class.

That pees me off more than anything, in fact any grammatical shitness does.

1. Dog walkers (don't have a go at ME when you're rabid dog goes for me while I'm running) :angry:

2. Poor grammar.

3. Loud obnoxious people (specifically those who insist on ALWAYS speaking up during lectures. Shut up).

4. People who can't drive cars.

5. People with ridiculous opinions on football.

6. People who don't like football.

7. Jeremy Kyle.

8. Petrol prices.

9. This bloody dissertation!

10. Hangovers.

That'll do! :D