Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Work using part of our Window as advertising which is right where i sit it, I sit in a corner and both sides are blacked our for some crap coffee advertising. I know have no natural light coming in to my section of the office, i hope our shareholders are happy that it 9am and it feels like 9pm.

Firstly I don't believe i'm being insulting to anyone. Perhaps thick is too harsh a word, but its still pathetic to get slagged off just because all our views aren't the same.

Whether you believe it or not, you are. And I don't mean your views on hitting children. I mean you rubbishing learning disabilities and simply branding people thick or expressing your desire to want to shoot an entire ethnic group.

You're not getting slagged off purely because people disagree with you, you're getting slagged off because you're being a bellend. And, quite frankly, I applaud any society that'll voice it's disgust at some of the opinions you've expressed. There's no act of censorship, here; we're not trying to get you banned or demanding you stop or follow the herd. We just think that some of your views are primitive to the point of being ridiculous.

some side with the majority probably to avoid getting slagged off themselves!

Oh stop being delusional. It's a forum on the internet, THE place for complete anonymity. This is the one place people get to show their actual colours without being bothered about the consequences. If people, en masse, are disagreeing with you it's probably because what you're saying is that stupid.

• Like 1

Whether you believe it or not, you are. And I don't mean your views on hitting children. I mean you rubbishing learning disabilities and simply branding people thick or expressing your desire to want to shoot an entire ethnic group.

You're not getting slagged off purely because people disagree with you, you're getting slagged off because you're being a bellend. And, quite frankly, I applaud any society that'll voice it's disgust at some of the opinions you've expressed. There's no act of censorship, here; we're not trying to get you banned or demanding you stop or follow the herd. We just think that some of your views are primitive to the point of being ridiculous.

Oh stop being delusional. It's a forum on the internet, THE place for complete anonymity. This is the one place people get to show their actual colours without being bothered about the consequences. If people, en masse, are disagreeing with you it's probably because what you're saying is that stupid.

This, this and more this.

appl.gif

People smelling of B.O, fair enough it's been a hot day today slight excuse maybe (although IMO their is no excuse) but there is a new bloke at work who smelt all last week when it wasn't that hot, and even early in the morning the smell is there.

What people hiding behind keyboards calling others cnuts?

Yes, that's exactly what it is. It goes on everywhere on every forum and every social networking site.

And you can sit and pretend you aren't like that if you like, but if we stood you face to face with a bunch of teachers, psychologists and members of the travelling community then by God my money would be on you being a quiet young man.

Intimidation isn't all about size and strength, my friend. Nor is courage.

People smelling of B.O, fair enough it's been a hot day today slight excuse maybe (although IMO their is no excuse) but there is a new bloke at work who smelt all last week when it wasn't that hot, and even early in the morning the smell is there.

We have a new van driver who smells like a polecat too,he is a really nice guy,which makes it harder to tell him.Do they not have any pride in themselves, even the flies keep away.

getting texts going on about how I can claim money for a recent accident i've had.

I'll admit I'm not always completely with it but I think I'd remember having some sort of accident.

I keep getting those as well.

Guest Mee-9

Having the worst chocolate craving ever... and no chocolate whatsoever in the house. :cry:

I'll be round inabit.

Smeared/covered in nutella.

Edited by Mee-9