Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest Mee-9

:o:blush:

Looks like I've found a solution, though. :whistle:

I'll be slightly late.

Seems the Norfolk Police Constabulary think I'm being racist.

getting texts going on about how I can claim money for a recent accident i've had.

I'll admit I'm not always completely with it but I think I'd remember having some sort of accident.

Yeah i keep getting emails from some dude in Nigeria who claims we have meet, wants my assistance to get some inhertiance

Yeah i keep getting emails from some dude in Nigeria who claims we have meet, wants my assistance to get some inhertiance

There's phone calls from this guy here as well. We had one here and know a few others as well who got the same call.

His phone bill will be huuuuuge ringing all these countries! Although the guy that rang here claimed that there was loads of viruses on my computer and that he'd have to fix them from where he was and needed our log on details! Errrm i think not pal.

There's phone calls from this guy here as well. We had one here and know a few others as well who got the same call.

His phone bill will be huuuuuge ringing all these countries! Although the guy that rang here claimed that there was loads of viruses on my computer and that he'd have to fix them from where he was and needed our log on details! Errrm i think not pal.

Had that one loads,i play the game,said ive turned the computer on etc.they want to flog you anti virus(non existing)they go through the chat about windows errors and then i shout you lying fooker i have an apple mac that does not run windows,get a proper job you thieving tw*t.(i dont have an apple)That does the trick.I also ask where abouts they are calling from one guy told me Manchester,i ask which road,whats in manchester,where is it near,weather,telephone code,what county.its my little game and i enjoy it.

Trav - how long did it take you to learn to sign? Did you know sign before you met your wife or learn as a result of meeting her?

I couldn't sign before I met my wife, no - I got books out the library, learnt the basics and picked up th rest from her

The basic can be learnt in a few months easily (though I had extra incentive - could ditch her sister who always came along to translate! :D )

The alphabet is fairly easy as 90% of the letters look like the signs and the vowels are all just by touching tips of your fingers, with your thumb being A and your little finger U. Verbs are usually fairly easy, you just mime the action for the most part - some for instance for "drive" you would mime a steering wheel in front of you.

There's also a lot less signs than there are words... think there's only 6000 signs so for instance the above sign for driving, would also be the sign for steering or car (and indeed lorry - literally you would just mime a bigger wheel! :D ) and you have less use of synonymous words. So the words Love/adore/affection/fondness/passion for example, would all have the same sign.

It start's getting difficult when you start making complex sentences (which I guess is true of all languages, but the leap is greater because I think learning the basics is easier.)

job search websites. Searching for temporary employment (full or part time) - key that into a website + localising it to leicester & the responses are permanent jobs in places like coventry, nottingham or my personal favourite - london.

Geography isn't my strong point but I'm pretty certain nottingham, coventry and london aren't in leicester.

• Like 1

How do you ask for sex?

I don't have to ask. :thumbup:

Do you not find your household a bit too quiet?

You must be kidding. Living with a deaf person is the noisiest thing ever! Think about it.

Don't get to use my voice at home though, probably why I enjoy DJing on a Sunday so much.

How do you ask for sex?

that's easy

husband says to hard of hearing wife , " it's time for bed now darling , are we going straight to sleep or a bit of whaddyasay ?"

wife answers , "whaddysay darling "

see :thumbup:

edit ;

it's hard to get this joke into typed words :D

Edited by Zingari
  • Like 3

Missing out on all the child-hitting debate.

I've pretty much switched my brain off since handing in my dissertation and could have done with a debate. Missed the feckin' boat.

job search websites. Searching for temporary employment (full or part time) - key that into a website + localising it to leicester & the responses are permanent jobs in places like coventry, nottingham or my personal favourite - london.

Geography isn't my strong point but I'm pretty certain nottingham, coventry and london aren't in leicester.

I think the message here is "get on your bike!"

People in the office forgetting to order board in for 3 of my customers on monday,so we are unable to convert to boxes for end of the quarter.

Which means,although i have hit bonus,it should have been £300 more to me.

Not happy,especially when i had stated the importance(albeit to me) at the time and now they just blame each other for not ordering. gggrrrrr simpletons!

Moving house and......our new landlord fvcking going on holiday to Italy the day before. Only 1 person living at the house that will not answer their phone or the door.

Fvcking nightmare.

i bet,stress factor is high before any of that shit.Hope you sort before you kick the doors of the hinges :thumbup:

i bet,stress factor is high before any of that shit.Hope you sort before you kick the doors of the hinges :thumbup:

It's not the end of the world, stu-dents aren't we and we're only moving about 5 minutes away. Gotta be out by first thing tomorrow though so it's a bit of a ballache so far :frusty: