Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who post on here using pictures when replying to something because they think they're being witty.

People who quote a really long post unnecessarily

1189774591_hi-2.gif

Guest Mee-9

Attention Seeking Emo's

When it rains on the way to Hot Topic and your black hair dye and guyliner runs. angry.gif

Makes you wanna slash your wrists doesn't it.

Judicial systems. :angry:

Not saying the Homeless guy didnt deserve to be punished... just the hypocrisy in size of sentences...

job-fails-society.jpg

I agree, the system sucks on the face of that but, the homeless fella is likely to be spending the rest of his life getting three square meals a day and a roof over his head now.

Imagine having escaped war torn somalia, you and your children may or may not have HIV, you and your family have not eaten for 3 days and you've just witnessed your eldest son be murdered, you finally find somewhere safe and somebody shows you how to use the internet, you find a forum called foxestalk and find "what grinds my gears"

First world problems!

Having said that, I had to wait ages for breakfast today as I burnt the first 2 rounds of toast!

• Like 2

Imagine having escaped war torn somalia, you and your children may or may not have HIV, you and your family have not eaten for 3 days and you've just witnessed your eldest son be murdered, you finally find somewhere safe and somebody shows you how to use the internet, you find a forum called foxestalk and find "what grinds my gears"

First world problems!

Having said that, I had to wait ages for breakfast today as I burnt the first 2 rounds of toast!

bleeding heart liberal lefty !! :angry:

actually i have thought this type of thing many times ;)