Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Called you an insensitive mother-fucker.

But maybe not in those exact words and Unit gave a more intelligent and well-thought out response :)

so long as he didn't mean my own mother , i'll take that as a compliment , because at my age it 's usually grandmothers ( again , not my own ) :D

Carlos Fookin Tevez.

Saw another article today about how he wants to leave man city and go back for his family because he misses them.

BOO FVCKING HOO. You've earnt more in your past year than most could ever dream of earning in a lifetime, if you're that bothered do us all a favour and fook off home you ungrateful cvnt.

Edited by ajthefox

Carlos Fookin Tevez.

Saw another article today about how he wants to leave man city and go back for his family because he misses them.

BOO FVCKING HOO. You've earnt more in your past year than most could ever dream of earning in a lifetime, if you're that bothered do us all a favour and fook off home you ungrateful cvnt.

Not a fan of him then? lol

Carlos Fookin Tevez.

Oh Carlos Tevez, he wants to go home.

Yes, Tevez. Man has no brains - both on and off the field I presume.

A cousin, I rarely see, has a job that build's mainly big house mainly on the outskirts of Manchester, and Tevez last year moved into that area.

A few months ago, Tevez complained that there was a 'funny smell' coming from the swimming pool area, so my Cousin among several other workers for the company came in to investigate what the smell was.

So they investigated the area and when they opened the pool generator they see a massive pile of dog crap (Tevez has two large dogs) with nappies on top of it. Apparently it was so bad that they had to turn the generator off.

Just shows how wealthy footballers live fantastically....

Edited by Wymeswold fox

That bloody woman who appears on bbc breakfast occasionally. She dresses like a complete freak and must be the only person to have worn a hat whilst being interviewed in their studio. She wears dead wacky/multicoloured clothes and works with kids I think.

Anyone know who I mean? I think she even has a freaky name. I get so wound up watching the presenters having to interview her and take her seriously, all because they work for the bbc.

Can someone post a picture of her if they thimk they know who I mean? I think shes fat too

That bloody woman who appears on bbc breakfast occasionally. She dresses like a complete freak and must be the only person to have worn a hat whilst being interviewed in their studio. She wears dead wacky/multicoloured clothes and works with kids I think.

Anyone know who I mean? I think she even has a freaky name. I get so wound up watching the presenters having to interview her and take her seriously, all because they work for the bbc.

Can someone post a picture of her if they thimk they know who I mean? I think shes fat too

Might know who you mean, Blonde one with glasses? a bit goofy lookin'...? Not sure if I'm getting confused with a bird off EMT :S

Public transport grinds my gears. Trains aren't too bad but I hatehatehateHATE buses and coaches.

They aren't cheap, they're much slower, they aren't particularly convenient and they're half full of people who will piss me off one way or another.

I'm all for helping the environment and I do my best, but I just refuse to use them unless there is a very good reason not to.

The new facebook bar making people look online when they arent?

And Juggernaughts on MW2.

Staying on the subject of Facebook, i hate that people can add you to groups without you wanting them to! Frustrating!!