Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The price of maintaining/owning a car. Grrr.

Need to replace brake discs and pads. Any idea how much that should set me back? (before the garage ring and name their price).

Cheers

£160 odds.

Saying that it cost me £105 to get a valve fixed in the radiator of my car today!!!

The price of maintaining/owning a car. Grrr.

Need to replace brake discs and pads. Any idea how much that should set me back? (before the garage ring and name their price).

Cheers

Hope it's not a French car, my Renault Espace cost me £535.. it needed a new handbrake cable and the petrol tank has to be drained and removed because the cable runs over the top of it...I hate everything about it ... Merde..

When my girlfriend and her family say 'done' instead of 'did'.

Also hate the way they sigh about everything. Have to wear a fooking Anti-C02 mask when I go to visit.

Also hate the way they cry about pretty much everything, happy or sad.

And the way her mum tells her 12 year old sister everything instead of her (she's 18), because she knows the 12 year old will tell her what she wants to hear!

The youngest lad (4 years) is a little rascal, shouting, swearing, and to make matters worse, he's a little genius. He once hid his older sisters phone for two months and wouldn't give in, despite being put in his room for long periods of time.

Her Dad is supposedly a multiple-millionaire, in which he has proved by his countless trips to Vegas and whores. Her parents are finally divorced, shortly after a horrendous house fire in which he wasn't present (he was at poker)

The reason I love her is because she isn't like them at all. Despite her Mum bending over backwards for me, which I appreciate, she is the most frustrating person in the world.

Phew ;)

Edited by KentFoxSteve

Also hate the way they sigh about everything. Have to wear a fooking Anti-C02 mask when I go to visit.

And the way her mum tells her 12 year old sister everything instead of her (she's 18), because she knows the 12 year old will tell her what she wants to hear!

The youngest lad (4 years) is a little rascal, shouting, swearing, and to make matters worse, he's a little genius. He once hid his older sisters phone for two months and wouldn't give in, despite being put in his room for long periods of time.

Her Dad is supposedly a multiple-millionaire, in which he has proved by his countless trips to Vegas and whores. Her parents are finally divorced, shortly after a horrendous house fire in which he wasn't present (he was at poker)

The reason I love her is because she isn't like them at all. Despite her Mum bending over backwards for me, which I appreciate, she is the most frustrating person in the world.

Phew ;)

Get it all out son.

Phew ;)

:o

It's so bad i did consider for a brief moment, to find a sharp object and ram it into both my ears so my eardrums would burst, thus ending the excruciating sound of that non music.

What's the title of this? The link won't load on my iPhone :S

What's the title of this? The link won't load on my iPhone :S

It's Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger. I would hope the title of the song is enough to put you off. I hold no responsibility for what you do after hearing this!

Edited by MikeyT

It's Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger. I would hope the title of the song is enough to put you off. I hold no responsibility for what you do after hearing this!

Jesus lord. Swagger fooking jagger.

Posted this in the music forum, but after Cher, I'm gonna hit you with this, Mikey! Muahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797ZxjQlhi8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This lad is from my hometown. Disgusting.

Why? Why would you do this to me, after i warned you about Cher Lloyd! lol

I turned that off after 43 seconds. I'm actually terrified for where music is heading.

All the haterz should just lay off him. Yeah, you haterz, you know who you are.

What are haterz?

You're not allowed to dislike anything these days, nor express disapproval.

Unless your name is Louie, Simon or Danni.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu