Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Hope it's not a French car, my Renault Espace cost me £535.. it needed a new handbrake cable and the petrol tank has to be drained and removed because the cable runs over the top of it...I hate everything about it ... Merde..

It's a Clio...

Been in that situation many times my friend. lol

:D

well , the next stage is being half way up the stairs , getting distracted by something , and then being unable to remember if you were going up or coming down .

My flippin' broadband keeps cutting out. Talktalk reckon it's not their line so I've got to pay for a technician to come out on Tuesday.

have you tried switching it off and switching it back on again ? :D

seriously, the router does need re starting sometimes , but i suppose you've already tied this .

have you tried switching it off and switching it back on again ? :D

Yes <_<

They got me to take the face off the phone socket. There is another test socket behind behind the face. It's quite interesting really. :)

Still going to cost me £50 though.

The Orange Order and more specifically the 12th weekend.

A friend lives on the Short Strand and he has been told to expect serious rioting in the build up to the 12th as both sides feel they have a point to prove.

There was serious rioting last night in Ballyclare, a loyalist area (not too far from me).

The 11th night is always good for a bit of widespread rioting, shootings and general sectarian behaviour.

The whole marching season brings out the worst in everyone.

:D

well , the next stage is being half way up the stairs , getting distracted by something , and then being unable to remember if you were going up or coming down .

I'm yet to have that experience so i look forward to it. lol

The Orange Order and more specifically the 12th weekend.

A friend lives on the Short Strand and he has been told to expect serious rioting in the build up to the 12th as both sides feel they have a point to prove.

There was serious rioting last night in Ballyclare, a loyalist area (not too far from me).

The 11th night is always good for a bit of widespread rioting, shootings and general sectarian behaviour.

The whole marching season brings out the worst in everyone.

That's nothing, man. You should have been there for the Highfield Riots. Oof, off the CHAIN.

Someone had a window actually SMASHED.

Scary world.

Tiny midges that are hanging around at the moment during the wet-then-sunny weather conditions. It was full of them flying above me on Narborough Road last night after a curry. :mad:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Loyalists.

The rioting in Ballyclare last night was due to the cops taking down their flags along an arterial route.

Their response - burn out FIFTEEN cars and throw petrol bombs all night. Fucking cunts.

There was a local councillor on tv full of indignation at the cops saying that they should have anticipated this kind of behaviour.:doh:

Then those Orange wankers at Drumcree handed in their annual protest at not being able to walk down the nationalist Garvaghy Road because the Parades Commission won't let them (the PC is trying to stop all out war breaking out in the area).

Their leader was trying to say that by being sensible the PC was being outdated and irrelevant.

NO, YOU FUCKHEAD!! IT'S YOU THAT IS OUTDATED

AND IRRELEVANT WITH YOUR INSTITUTIONALISED

HATRED

Edited by FoxyPV
  • Like 1

Tiny midges that are hanging around at the moment during the wet-then-sunny weather conditions. It was full of them flying above me on Narborough Road last night after a curry. :mad:

lol

I was around there as well. Was it after it pissed it down? I was walking from one mates house to another and the air was full of 'em. Never seen it before :S

lol

I was around there as well. Was it after it pissed it down? I was walking from one mates house to another and the air was full of 'em. Never seen it before :S

Yep.

I was at the Laguna.

Edited by Wymeswold fox