Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

5. People with ridiculous opinions on football.

Meant to post this up,

Sat on the bus the other day, there was a 'Liverpool fan,' an 'Arsenal fan,' & a 'Man Utd fan,' who clearly knew nothing about football, & even the Manchester United 'supporter' had the blue shirt on when they were sponsored by Vodafone lol

& they kept referring to the teams as, when WE beat you at Anfield, :huh:

This p*sses me off!

Meant to post this up,

Sat on the bus the other day, there was a 'Liverpool fan,' an 'Arsenal fan,' & a 'Man Utd fan,' who clearly knew nothing about football, & even the Manchester United 'supporter' had the blue shirt on when they were sponsored by Vodafone lol

This p*sses me off!

This really pissed me off, when I was talking to my mate and was saying 'yeah we beat Leyton Orient 3-1' and he was like what do you mean 'we'?

Meant to post this up,

This p*sses me off!

My college is full of them.

Have to humour them most of the time, they really do not get it at all.

Meant to post this up,

This p*sses me off!

Haha! I love your use of the apostrophe. :D

I honestly don't know if I've ever met an actual Liverpool/Arsenal/Man Utd fan. Met a lot of Liverpool/Arsenal/Man Utd 'fans' though!

Bitterness maybe.... :dunno:

1. Dog walkers (don't have a go at ME when you're rabid dog goes for me while I'm running) :angry:

2. Poor grammar.

3. Loud obnoxious people (specifically those who insist on ALWAYS speaking up during lectures. Shut up).

4. People who can't drive cars.

5. People with ridiculous opinions on football.

6. People who don't like football.

7. Jeremy Kyle.

8. Petrol prices.

9. This bloody dissertation!

10. Hangovers.

That'll do! :D

:crylaugh:

Seeing the bus appoach you from behind, about 400 metres from the stop. It's ten minutes until the next one. The choice between having to wait and looking like an idiot running after a bus is one I do not like first thing in the morning.

Pfft if it was the bus from Whitwick to Leicester you'd have to wait an hour if you missed it >_<

I was stuck on the A1 for nearly an hour today grrrr, but that's not really a gear grinder as it was for a really bad accident on the Colsterworth roundabout and people were seriously injured BUT was does grind my gears is people who know full well that a duel carriageway is about to turn into one lane as the lane is shut still insist on driving right up to where the cones are and try and push in front of cars who are in the proper lane and are then forced to let them in.

We're all bloody gridlocked mate not just you! - cockends!

Edited by Katy

I was stuck on the A1 for nearly an hour today grrrr, but that's not really a gear grinder as it was for a really bad accident on the Colsterworth roundabout and people were seriously injured BUT was does grind my gears is people who know full well that a duel carriageway is about to turn into one lane as the lane is shut still insist on driving right up to where the cones are and try and push in front of cars who are in the proper lane and are then forced to let them in.

We're all bloody gridlocked mate not just you! - cockends!

Don't get me started on that caper. The only time I like lorry drivers is when the block the outer lanes to stop these people from pushing in.

Don't get me started on that caper. The only time I like lorry drivers is when the block the outer lanes to stop these people from pushing in.

Same here, sadly the lorry drivers were as twattish as the the drivers today, I've applauded those that have done that before. We'll get going a lot quicker if people are sensible. Still, I had my text read out on BBC Radio Lincolnshire...I had to do something to pass the time :unsure:

Same here, sadly the lorry drivers were as twattish as the the drivers today, I've applauded those that have done that before. We'll get going a lot quicker if people are sensible. Still, I had my text read out on BBC Radio Lincolnshire...I had to do something to pass the time :unsure:

:o

Hope it wasn't an offensive rant. :unsure:

The amount of users on FoxesTalk who don't know the difference between there, their and they're.

You know who you are. :devil:

Too right. Annoys the hell out of me.

I might go over their and tell them there right nobs because they're brains cannot handle such simple grammar.

Too right. Annoys the hell out of me.

I might go over their and tell them there right nobs because they're brains cannot handle such simple grammar.

Also....

People who say

'could of' or 'should of' or 'would of'

IT'S FCUKING HAVE!

could HAVE

should HAVE

would HAVE.

Also....

People who say

'could of' or 'should of' or 'would of'

IT'S FCUKING HAVE!

could HAVE

should HAVE

would HAVE.

I do that all the time , but apparently i speak Leicester far to often also . Being common is great :thumbup: