Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Being accused of 'cock-blocking' by a good friend because I told him the bird was seeing someone.

I thought i understood that term... but clearly my old age has confused me.

How can you be cockblocking in that circumstance?

Oh and that should also be in the phrases we want banned topic too.

People who put photos of cars as their Facebook display photo. Are you a ****ing Transformer?!

oh...so ummm.. i shouldnt have my LCFC vs Real Madrid ticket as my photo then? :(

The way people dress. Its as if they've looked in their wardrobe (or floor) and thought 'What can I wear to look really scruffy' and the picked it, I wouldn't have the nerve to go out the house looking like some of them do, and it seems ever increasing, a total lack of pride in appearance. We'll soon be as badly dressed as the americans.

• Like 2

Idiots.

Who are supposedly clever, more respected and on more money than you, that don't fuking listen.

Tell me when is something that is 9mm wide going to fit in a 7mm hole? :banghead:

Don't worry though, we'll sort your fuck up out.

Idiots.

Who are supposedly clever, more respected and on more money than you, that don't fuking listen.

Tell me when is something that is 9mm wide going to fit in a 7mm hole? :banghead:

Don't worry though, we'll sort your fuck up out.

Look here pleb.

I have a degree in Economics, a post grad in Accountancy, run a team of over 30 people AND read a broadsheet, of course I know how to do buildery type things better than you, even though you do it every day as your career.

Now do as I say, so I can bitch about your shoddy workmanship when, what I told you to do goes wrong.

Edited by FoxyPV

People who don't realise there are millions of books out there and not whatever is in the top 10 best seller list for children.

I dont get why you have a problem with people enjoying Harry Potter so much?

Dont see how it affects your life or anything in it...

Edited by Samilktray
  • Like 1

I'm 22 and grew up with it. Therefore I'm not bothered. I wasn't going to not read/watch the last few just because I was too old according to some people care too much about what others might think of them.

It's adult covers for said childrens books that piss me off. Why try and hide the fact you are reading a kid's book?

It's a book for all ages I presume. :dunno:

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1