Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Idiots.

Who are supposedly clever, more respected and on more money than you, that don't fuking listen.

Tell me when is something that is 9mm wide going to fit in a 7mm hole? :banghead:

Don't worry though, we'll sort your fuck up out.

I dunno, if the 9mm was a 'bloke measurement' then it's pretty much guaranteed to fit in a 7mm hole. :whistle:

• Like 4

Having to unsubscribe from e-mail newsletters I never even fcuking subscribed to in the first place!

I agree. :thumbup:

I keep getting newsletters from 'The Police' (Music group) despite not even initially subscribing to attain their news. :blink:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Boiler-repair men who don't show up when you've arranged an appointment and don't bother to let you know they won't be coming.

"oh, I didn't think to try your mobile" :rolleyes: FFS!!! :@:banghead::angry:

Summer... in England.

S U M M E R!!

Now im nor trying to be smart, but my Mother in law rang and complained about how cold it is this winter in OZ, she said... its freezing, today hasnt got over 15 degrees, i carefully pointed out that yesterday was a max of 14.. and rained all fookin day here... in SUMMER!