Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

You could save time by cooking the supernoodles in beer.(what is it with supernoodles,my wife lives on them)

Doing the washing up in the bath with the cat litter tray :whistle:

See, even why men try to multi-task they get it so, so wrong. :nono:

(Although supernoodles in beer could be worth a try!) :P

Do you think anyone has ever told Channel 4 On Demand how unbelievably, unimaginably and incomparably FUCKING USELESS!! Their website is, in comparison to Iplayer or even Demand 5??????

Do you think anyone has ever told Channel 4 On Demand how unbelievably, unimaginably and incomparably FUCKING USELESS!! Their website is, in comparison to Iplayer or even Demand 5??????

I've used it a fair few times for shameless and never had any problems.

Not the best for navigation but it's alright.

Dark Room.... only light on is my laptop... Big **** off moth scares the shit out of me.... and then proceeds to bug me over and over and over...

... Still haven't found and killed the bastard yet!!

What grinds my gears is people wo come into my work (McDonalds). And dont know what they want, so you have to spent 3-4 mins helping them pick a meal.

How traumatic for you! :ermm::P

What grinds my gears is people wo come into my work (McDonalds). And dont know what they want, so you have to spent 3-4 mins helping them pick a meal.

You know you've worked there too long when they have brainwashed you in to calling it a meal!!

• Like 1

The shite relish stuff in Mcdonalds burgers grinds my gears. I want a plain cheese burger. Not a tramps dinner shoved on top of my fooking burger.

I don't mind the relish, the gherkins are the worst part.

• Like 1

The shite relish stuff in Mcdonalds burgers grinds my gears. I want a plain cheese burger. Not a tramps dinner shoved on top of my fooking burger.

Are you talking about the sauce thats in the big mac? Its amazing! Ronnies gerkins are the only ones i like! The old woman bought a jar of asdas home the other week.....not good.

Although donalds is utterly unhealthy and to be fair its a very rare occasion that we eat it, so long as you aren't expecting it to fill you up or constitute one of your '3 meals' then its all good!!

Edited by stix9990

What grinds my gears is when you're the only customer waiting to be served and all 3 fvcking cashiers want you to order before you've reached the till. I'm over-paying for this shite so fvck off and wait for me to choose what shite I want to eat!

• Like 3

Can't beat 20 nuggets and 2 pots of sweet chilli sauce from maccys.

I went thro the coalville drive thro a few years back. I asked for a cheeseburger, got it, then drove off. It wasn't til then I realised they'd given me a fish burger or something. I went round the drive thro and explained what i'd asked for. The woman snapped at me; can't you just eat that? They're just as nice as the burgers!

I don't even like fish!

A plain cheese burger, you boring bastard! All the relish is the best part.

;)

Edited by purpleronnie

All the sensationalist doom mongers claiming society is going down the pan and that this country is going to the dogs etc etc The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Express etc

• Like 1