Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When my stupid fooking step sister parks her car slap bang in the middle of the two spaces in front of the house so my car can't fit without blocking I the neighbours so I have to park miles away at the end of the road JUST COS SHE CAN'T DRIVE!!!!! literally nothing on the good earth annoys me more than this

When my stupid fooking step sister parks her car slap bang in the middle of the two spaces in front of the house so my car can't fit without blocking I the neighbours so I have to park miles away at the end of the road JUST COS SHE CAN'T DRIVE!!!!! literally nothing on the good earth annoys me more than this

Headbutt her!!!!

• Like 1

I'd love to - infact I ****ing hate her, she's ****ing fat, miserable, obnoxious, smelly, her personal hygiene is very questionable, messy, demanding of her dad and all in all a bad egg - infact she has the physique of an egg, I would happily give her a back hand and tell her how it is but her dad (my mums partner) would literally bury me, probably in different places over leicestershire

I'd love to - infact I ****ing hate her, she's ****ing fat, miserable, obnoxious, smelly, her personal hygiene is very questionable, messy, demanding of her dad and all in all a bad egg - infact she has the physique of an egg, I would happily give her a back hand and tell her how it is but her dad (my mums partner) would literally bury me, probably in different places over leicestershire

I get this distinct impression you aren't her biggest fan. lol

Oh and i was kidding about headbutting her. I am against violence in any way, especially towards females. :D

Normally I would totally agree with you - but in this case what were dealing with is not human - it's a pig - and therefore fine, nit her biggest fan either, by the way she's never gonna find a man because all she/it does is sit in her hovel of a bedroom all day (more like a rats den) so if anybody is desperate enough to take this fine speciman of a woman on a date then please feel free and get this gollum out of the house.... Please form an ordely que

Normally I would totally agree with you - but in this case what were dealing with is not human - it's a pig - and therefore fine, nit her biggest fan either, by the way she's never gonna find a man because all she/it does is sit in her hovel of a bedroom all day (more like a rats den) so if anybody is desperate enough to take this fine speciman of a woman on a date then please feel free and get this gollum out of the house.... Please form an ordely que

soundstoppic.jpg

Get Jeremy Kyle to sort it out for you , I'll look out for it :thumbup:

I think JK would agree with me to be honest, the stupid oaf is in the kitchen now, just smashed a glass, got in a total flap and in doing so smashed a mug! I really couldn't make it up - she's announced to the house that she's going out tonight so if anyones in town look out for what looks like a circus tent with a big trout peeking out of the top and youve got your girl

• Like 1

I think JK would agree with me to be honest, the stupid oaf is in the kitchen now, just smashed a glass, got in a total flap and in doing so smashed a mug! I really couldn't make it up - she's announced to the house that she's going out tonight so if anyones in town look out for what looks like a circus tent with a big trout peeking out of the top and youve got your girl

Perhaps you ought to try a different selling technique :D ( try accentuating the positives a little more) you never know , with a good line in patter you could be shot of her in no time ;)

Edited by Zingari

She sounds proper fit! Gimme some o'that.

Perhaps you ought to try a different selling technique :D ( try accentuating the positives a little more) you never know , with a good line in patter you could be shot of her in no time ;)

Ha ha the ironic thing is a actually work in sales!! However there is a well known saying I'm sure you're aware of; "you can't polish a turd" - I have morals, I can't big this up and lie to my clients, I suppose one good point is her "forbidden apple" is completely untouched.... You might need a duster though, and a nose plug

How?

I donated £10 to Foxestalk. I tried to donate it a few days back; the account then showed that it had been sent to Mark (admin) but then he messaged me saying he hasn't received it. This £10 = :dunno: where it's gone.

I tried again yesterday donating the same amount, but it has been sent with success. :)

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I donated £10 to Foxestalk. I tried to donate it a few days back; the account then showed that it had been sent to Mark (admin) but then he messaged me saying he hasn't received it. This £10 = :dunno: where it's gone.

I tried again yesterday donating the same amount, but it has been sent with success. :)

I can help.

All I need is your bank account details :ph34r:

You donated £10 to Foxestalk and only £3 to my sponsorship?! Disgraceful. :ph34r:

:P