Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Had two people on Facebook tonight on their statuses saying "Life is crap". I just want to put one word there in answer to them...Norway!!

I don't think suggesting they go there is in any way going to raise their spirits.

Don't volunteer with the Samaritans is my tip. thumbsup.gif

Buying a printer - asking the stupid girl in the shop if I need any (and I quote) "...cartridges or cables?" - her quite snobbishly informing me that everythings in the box.

NO YOU STUPID BINT EVERYTHING IS NOT IN THE BOX - I NEED A CABLE!

I wouldn't mind but I specifically asked who I thought was a knowledgeable employee, and the stuff I need to print is very time critical ie. I need it tomorrow morning. Won't be shopping at Rymans again (after I've got my cable)

Said it before. Tractors,i know i live in the sticks but i had to go to a place called Wisbech(not worth visiting) in the heart of the fens, i must have overtook at least 12 "shit flickers" in 30 miles.On winding uneven roads with drains on the side ,it wasnt worth risking mine or anyone elses lives,so it took forever,i could feel myself boiling with frustration.The only things today that amused me were 2 places i went through one was called "Three Holes" and the other was"Rings End" i piss myself everytime i go through them.Grow up Cambridgefox!!!

Edited by cambridgefox

Said it before. Tractors,i know i live in the sticks but i had to go to a place called Wisbech(not worth visiting) in the heart of the fens, i must have overtook at least 12 "shit flickers in 30 miles."On winding uneven roads with drains on the side ,it wasnt worth risking mine or anyone elses lives,so it took forever,i could feel myself boiling with frustration.The only things today that amused me were 2 places i went through one was called "Three Holes" and the other was"Rings End" i piss myself everytime i go through them.Grow up Cambridgefox!!!

lol

Buying a printer - asking the stupid girl in the shop if I need any (and I quote) "...cartridges or cables?" - her quite snobbishly informing me that everythings in the box.

NO YOU STUPID BINT EVERYTHING IS NOT IN THE BOX - I NEED A CABLE!

I wouldn't mind but I specifically asked who I thought was a knowledgeable employee, and the stuff I need to print is very time critical ie. I need it tomorrow morning. Won't be shopping at Rymans again (after I've got my cable)

I hate it when you go somewhere and the staff are useless, but if you knew you needed a cable, why ask her?

I am convinced there is a person at the Treasury who's sole job is to think up the best excuses for the worst Chancellor on the planet. On the bright side he has now got a whole three months to think up some more.

In no particular order-:

North Sea Maintenance, Snow, April, Bank Holidays, Japanese Tsunami, mild autumn, Royal Family, economic icebergs, the banks, cold winter, talking up a double dip, consumer confidence, US economy, price of the pound, economic headwinds, warm spring, the Eurozone, the bond market, transportation prices, the Greek problem, world food prices, the price of oil, talking down the economy.

In the last nine months of his leadership of the economy good old Gideon has managed a fantastic GDP growth of 0.2%. With the economically inept idiot sticking to his course the Bullshit Excuse Finder will be very busy for the forseeable future.

I cannot wait to see the crushing blow to the economy that’ll be dealt by the Olympics next year.

I am convinced there is a person at the Treasury who's sole job is to think up the best excuses for the worst Chancellor on the planet. On the bright side he has now got a whole three months to think up some more.

In no particular order-:

North Sea Maintenance, Snow, April, Bank Holidays, Japanese Tsunami, mild autumn, Royal Family, economic icebergs, the banks, cold winter, talking up a double dip, consumer confidence, US economy, price of the pound, economic headwinds, warm spring, the Eurozone, the bond market, transportation prices, the Greek problem, world food prices, the price of oil, talking down the economy.

In the last nine months of his leadership of the economy good old Gideon has managed a fantastic GDP growth of 0.2%. With the economically inept idiot sticking to his course the Bullshit Excuse Finder will be very busy for the forseeable future.

I cannot wait to see the crushing blow to the economy that’ll be dealt by the Olympics next year.

What's that coming over the hill, is it Jon the Hat? Is it Jon the Hat?

Going to work 6 ****ing hours before you're due in because some coont changes the rota and doesn't let you know.

End result .. have to go home and wait to go back!

:angry:

Edited by Litster