Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Capital FM is worse than Radio one with the quality of songs they play.

Gem 106 is alright though.

No it isn't. No commercial radio station is "alright".

I love the way they will say "this is the new song from" when actaully that person has released another song since, their playlists are so out of date.

Sam of Sam and Amy made these two statements last week (we have Gem on at work :( ) :

"Next we'll play Diana Ross' best song ever" - he played Chain Reaction :rolleyes:

"Next we've got Bob Marley's most laid back song ever" - he played Could You Be Love... probably one of his most up tempo songs ever.

Knobhead! :angry:

Biking 8 miles to my sisters house, and then realising I had forgotten the key.

And I thought it was bad that I had to walk the 8 minutes to work to be told i'm not in for another 6 hours so i'd have to go home!

Feel for you! :thumbup:

No it isn't. No commercial radio station is "alright".I love the way they will say "this is the new song from" when actaully that person has released another song since, their playlists are so out of date.Sam of Sam and Amy made these two statements last week (we have Gem on at work :( ) :"Next we'll play Diana Ross' best song ever" - he played Chain Reaction :rolleyes: "Next we've got Bob Marley's most laid back song ever" - he played Could You Be Love... probably one of his most up tempo songs ever.Knobhead! :angry:

Yeah, and they keep on with the same old tag-line.. "playing the greatest music variety (variety ???) for the great East Midlands" every 10 minutes, it DRIVES ME MADDD I tell you, MADDD.

Stop patronising us, shut the fook up and play some proper music. It might as well be Rihanna FM,

They aren't presenters they're just bland, unintelligent, souless, nobodies with no music knowledge robotically churning out the company mantra. I'm not saying all radio stations dont plug themselves on air but this one of the worst with no decent product to back it up.

Just SHITE radio

Talksport do better songs than Gem, Capital etc.

EH????

Edited by Parafox

BBC3 "Poor Kids" last night. For a large number of reasons.

1) You can bet the councils who are failing to provide accommodation fit to live in pay a number of their execs over £100k a year, and bonuses on top.

2) You can bet they also have media officers, and a sustainability department, and spend money on solar panels, all of which should be way down the list compared to takings kids out of damp accommodation which makes them sick.

3) Dads who send their boy to school in a girls shirt to be bullied, yet can afford a 40" TV, a Playstation 3 and broadband. Priorities? ****sake.

I thought the kids were all ****ing incredible.

• Like 1

You looked at it, maybe?

Ha Ha i like it,the same happened to me though.Someone at work keeps leaving the milk out and although im only in the office for an hour or two i do look forward to a coffee.My boss threw a paddy and said"is some fooker trying to make yoghurt" before throwing the milk in the fridge.i said "yes but some coont keeps putting it pack in the fridge" got the comedy genius award at work!

BBC3 "Poor Kids" last night. For a large number of reasons.

1) You can bet the councils who are failing to provide accommodation fit to live in pay a number of their execs over £100k a year, and bonuses on top.

2) You can bet they also have media officers, and a sustainability department, and spend money on solar panels, all of which should be way down the list compared to takings kids out of damp accommodation which makes them sick.

3) Dads who send their boy to school in a girls shirt to be bullied, yet can afford a 40" TV, a Playstation 3 and broadband. Priorities? ****sake.

I thought the kids were all ****ing incredible.

Was this the repeated one from Bradford,Glasgow and Leicester?

Getting woken up at around 2 this morning by Father texting that he was whale spotting . Pissed me off mainly as somehow I'm unable to change my text message tone which is loud as Leona Lewis singing. :nono:

Getting woken up at around 2 this morning by Father texting that he was whale spotting . Pissed me off mainly as somehow I'm unable to change my text message tone which is loud as Leona Lewis singing. :nono:

Can't you get a minion to do it for you? :unsure::P

Jon I completely agree. If cuts are going to be made why not start at the top rather than those at the bottom who will be helping those "frontline" services? Child centric parenting is vastly under used in the UK.

Seriously, Wymsey, WTF is your life like? Fucking whale spotting :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Jon I completely agree. If cuts are going to be made why not start at the top rather than those at the bottom who will be helping those "frontline" services? Child centric parenting is vastly under used in the UK.

Seriously, Wymsey, WTF is your life like? Fucking whale spotting :rolleyes:

lol