Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

577212dc-bd99-d641.jpg

Is this a photo of two fillets of fish?

Two succulent, crumb-coated slabs of prime aquatic comestibles?

No it fücking isn't.

It was meant to be but in the flesh, or pan, they just look like a pair of fat fish fingers.

Absolute bollocks, Birds Eye. This is shit and it really ground my fücking gears.

577212dc-bd99-d641.jpg

No it fücking isn't.

It was meant to be but in the flesh, or pan, they just look like a pair of fat fish fingers.

Absolute bollocks, Birds Eye. This is shit and it really ground my fücking gears.

All food these days is crap, everything is more expensive, but smaller, made with sh!tter ingredients or simply just put together badly - this grinds my gears too

You probably didn't need to be told that though!

All food these days is crap, everything is more expensive, but smaller, made with sh!tter ingredients or simply just put together badly - this grinds my gears too

You probably didn't need to be told that though!

Why don't you try cooking properly then rather than buying all that frozen shit?

577212dc-bd99-d641.jpg

No it fücking isn't.

For all we know, you might have huge hands..

It's not just the frozen stuff, even the ingredients are poor, and the bloody chickens are smaller

That said my cooking is pretty poor anyway so that might also have an effect

Go down the CO-OP.. They do 3 for a tenner or £4 each and they`re great. Loads of meat on em. Free range too.

Not being able to fast forward to the main menu on a DVD.

I've bought the original DVD, I have no intention of copying it, I don't want to have to watch the piracy adverts and that annoying music!

Ironic, because those of us who do pirate DVDs use software to edit out this bit so we don't have to watch them.

It's not just the frozen stuff, even the ingredients are poor, and the bloody chickens are smaller

That said my cooking is pretty poor anyway so that might also have an effect

I know how you feel, I can't even make a ****ing ommellete without it looking like something a drunk threw up in a phone box. <_<

I know it's only a duck but WTF who breeds these shitbags of sub-humans

Duck survives Mansfield car park choke attack

RSPCA staff said they were amazed a duck survived after being attacked and choked in a Nottinghamshire supermarket car park.

The duck was targeted by two men at the Tesco store on Chesterfield Road South in Mansfield on 22 July.

The men grabbed it by the neck and started to throttle it but ran off after shoppers alerted security guards, witnesses said.

The white mallard suffered severe cuts to its neck and had to be operated on.

'Absolutely horrifying'Newark vet Jonathan Newman, who treated the duck, said: "This is one of the most extreme cruelty cases I have witnessed."

RSPCA inspector Ian Callingham said: "This poor duck had her neck twisted so hard that the skin was split and you could see her muscles."

"It is absolutely horrifying, I am amazed that she managed to survive this and did not die of shock," he said.

The RSPCA has appealed for anyone with information on the incident to contact its cruelty line on 0300 1234 999.

Or maybe we should all enter this-

BBC

Moaners gear up for 'Grump' competition in Scalby

Moaners from across Yorkshire are preparing to battle it out at the annual "Grump" competition.

The contest has been held for the past three years at the village of Scalby, near Scarborough, in North Yorkshire.

Participants are invited to moan for one minute during the knock-out rounds, with their rants judged based on the laughs and cheers of the audience.

The winning moaner receives a special trophy and the honour of being the grumpiest person in the community.

The competition takes place at the community hall during the village's annual produce show on Sunday.

Kate Carnegie, one of the organisers, said the contest started when a local resident offered to provide a trophy.

She said: "The village is full of superb grumblers and I want to stop them doing it in private and get them out into the open."

'Legal and decent'Contestants receive points for each "grump" and witticism as well as the number of cheers and laughs they get.

Ms Carnegie said: "Grumps have to be legal and decent and we don't encourage swearing.

"If anyone dries up mid-grump then they also lose a point."

Rita Leeman, a past winner of the competition, said: "We all like a good moan and I can keep going on various subjects for quite a long time."

Mrs Leeman said her grumbles were usually sparked by something she had seen or read.

Currently front-facing pushchairs are in her firing line.

"I have for a very long time campaigned against them. I loathe them, where is the communication with the child?

"You just see mums behind just texting or chatting - there's no communication."

Ms Carnegie said the competition was always great entertainment.

"We all know that a good grumble really makes you feel so much better."

I know how you feel, I can't even make a ****ing ommellete without it looking like something a drunk threw up in a phone box. <_<

Not to try and out-do you (actually who am I kidding, yes I am!) I some how managed to cock up a tuna pasta bake!! I made the packet sauce thing, and having misread the instructions failed to add COOKED pasta, in the raw stuff went and I tried to cook it in the sauce.

It ended up like prison food and even the bloody dog turned his nose up - there's nothing that dog won't eat too

New York beating Paris SG

I'm going to Arsenal v NY tomoz with a work mate from Houston, he's unbearable most of the time when it comes to talking about 'soccer', the fact they have come over and beat Paris means it will be much worse (already had a phonecall), if they get a result against Arsenal I'll have to distract him with a burger and escape back home.

Not to try and out-do you (actually who am I kidding, yes I am!) I some how managed to cock up a tuna pasta bake!! I made the packet sauce thing, and having misread the instructions failed to add COOKED pasta, in the raw stuff went and I tried to cook it in the sauce.

It ended up like prison food and even the bloody dog turned his nose up - there's nothing that dog won't eat too

I shit you not I did that once too, exact same thing. I also tried to make coconut rice by boiling the raw rice in coconut milk - it doesn't work.

Oh and tried to make a steak and ale pie once, put in probably half a bottle of soy sauce over the whole process, it was inedible. I made it for my parent's anniversary dinner and my mother nearly threw up on her first mouthful it was that salty. :dunno:

Edited by z-layrex