Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I was stuck on the A1 for nearly an hour today grrrr, but that's not really a gear grinder as it was for a really bad accident on the Colsterworth roundabout and people were seriously injured BUT was does grind my gears is people who know full well that a duel carriageway is about to turn into one lane as the lane is shut still insist on driving right up to where the cones are and try and push in front of cars who are in the proper lane and are then forced to let them in.

We're all bloody gridlocked mate not just you! - cockends!

Like fook do I let people do this. Arrogant tossers. :angry:

Today I was merrily driving along minding my own business when a car travelling in the opposite direction cut straight across in front of me into a doctors' surgery car park without even indicating. I stood on everything and must have stopped with no more than an inch to spare. The silly old git didn't even glance in my direction and gaily carried on into the car park. Fuming, I pulled over, got out and told him very precisely and explicitly exactly what I thought of him. His response: "but I was turning into the doctors". WTF? :@ Yeah, I gathered that much you complete fvcking cockwad, but since when has "turning into a doctors' surgery" taken precedence over every other part of the highway code? Hope the doctor has since booked him in for a brain transplant. Cretin. :banghead:

I do that all the time , but apparently i speak Leicester far to often also . Being common is great :thumbup:

It has it's moments. lol

When talking I say could of as i have a pretty common lestaahh accent

But in text I say could have.

Like fook do I let people do this. Arrogant tossers. :angry:

Today I was merrily driving along minding my own business when a car travelling in the opposite direction cut straight across in front of me into a doctors' surgery car park without even indicating. I stood on everything and must have stopped with no more than an inch to spare. The silly old git didn't even glance in my direction and gaily carried on into the car park. Fuming, I pulled over, got out and told him very precisely and explicitly exactly what I thought of him. His response: "but I was turning into the doctors". WTF? :@ Yeah, I gathered that much you complete fvcking cockwad, but since when has "turning into a doctors' surgery" taken precedence over every other part of the highway code? Hope the doctor has since booked him in for a brain transplant. Cretin. :banghead:

I would of been scared if i was the old git :P

I would of been scared if i was the old git :P

My intention wasn't to scare him; it was to point out what a fvcking imbecilic willy puller he is and to emphasise how his brainless, arrogant actions are putting others' lives at risk. :rolleyes:

The "do you want the super-size?" culture.

Today, I am walking past a well-known cookie place and spy what looks to be a selection of cherry cookies. I make enquiries, and lo, I am correct (way to go, me!). So I say to the girl behind the counter "I would like one of those cookies, please". Not only am I polite, but I am very specific in my requirements. Instead of selecting one, placing it in a bag ready for the necessary transaction that means I can go off and enjoy said cookie, she asks "would you like 5 for £2.99?"

Now, if I had asked for 4 cookies, which would have cost me £3.96, or even 3 at £2.97, I might have considered her offer. But I asked for 1. One sodding cookie.

Do I look like the sort of person who would happily munch their way through a bag of biscuits?

No.

Do I look like the sort of retard who would think "I was only going to have one cookie, but now you've tempted me with the offer of an extra 4 of them, d'you know what? I'll take 'em!"

No.

When I say I want 1 cookie, then I want 1 cookie. Alright?

She then had the temerity to say "but it's only 60p if you buy 5!". Like spending £2 more than the 99p I had ready for her was going to save me money?

Twat.

The purgatory state I'm in waiting for the FTX Factor results.

I received a PM from FilbertFox earlier saying:

'Don't worry, you're gonna be in the final 4, and you'll win.

Sussudio was the clincher for me, great track son.'

What more can I say.

Being told that Dell couldn't help me with my computer problem that I've had since I first bought the bastard off of them a year ago, then to be told Dell software could help me although it would cost a nominal fee, I was then put through to that department & immediately asked how I was going to pay the £40 fee! :o

Anyway after banging my head against a brick wall somewhere in Delhi for a while I gave in & paid, then all they did was reboot my PC so I lost everything on it . . . . . & its still not working properly!

Marvellous!