Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

South Wigston, it's one-way streets, the railway bridge being out and the seemingly endless desire of its residents to purchase stuff via mail-order.

Oh, and the humidity AND rain. What's with being wet inside and outside my clothes! :angry:

Aubergines. :sick:

Definitely.

Courgettes too :sick:

Cucumbers :sick:

Thank God none of you get an input during my playdates with Mrs. FPV!

Giant-Marrow.-19881_museumimage.jpg

Tbh, it's making my eyes water just thinking about it. Kudos to Mrs FPV! >_<

South Wigston, it's one-way streets, the railway bridge being out and the seemingly endless desire of its residents to purchase stuff via mail-order.

Oh, and the humidity AND rain. What's with being wet inside and outside my clothes! :angry:

You could have ended that post after typing South Wigston.

No more to be said.

You could have ended that post after typing South Wigston.

No more to be said.

Oi, I used to live there. :glare:

Admittedly, I had the sense to move away.... :P

Thank God none of you get an input during my playdates with Mrs. FPV!

She doesn't like the aubergines - says they lose their firmness too quickly (like the person holding it :whistle:)

• Like 1

Again.. in case anyone missed it...

BANKS! (and the stock market traders who fvck the world over on a daily basis)

i seen it and agree

problem is, it leads to all sorts of Rockefella , tri lateral commission , CFR , new world order , Debt = Slavery etc conspiracy theories.

not that that's a bad thing though :thumbup:

Edited by Zingari

i seen it and agree

problem is, it leads to all sorts of Rockefella , tri lateral commission , CFR , new world order , Debt = Slavery etc conspiracy theories.

not that that's a bad thing though :thumbup:

It comes as no surprise to me that the latest collapse/disaster is occurring at a time when El Empty appears to be missing...

:dunno:

where is the do do...doo doo (twilighty zoney music) when you need it?

My wife,i do the weekly shop and keep to my list,now we spend about £90pw which for a family of 4 isnt OTT.I had spent £70 earlier in the day and all i wanted her to get was some milk,ham and a few items that needed to stay chilled i thought £15 tops,but oh no she spent another £75 on crap,she cannot keep away from homeware and clothes aisles,mind you she is a business banking manager for Lloyds so many would think .

A) she doesnt care

B)she likes wasting money

C)its all her fault as its trendy to blame the bankers(its easier to blame her rather than the big wigs)

Rotating your pelvis at training. I've been in constant pain since Tuesday night and I thought I'd trapped a nerve. A masochistic trip to the club physio later informs of this delighful fact.

Rotating your pelvis at training. I've been in constant pain since Tuesday night and I thought I'd trapped a nerve. A masochistic trip to the club physio later informs of this delighful fact.

Ouch! You were what. rotating your penis at the train station?

Hope you are free from pain soon.