Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Fuking Blackberry/o2/whoever.

They cancelled my data or something when I was abroad because I went over the allowed amount, not that they told me what that was.

All very fair I guess, but I needed to use it for something, fair enough though. So they tell me how to get it back etc when I get home. So I get home last Wednesday, follow everything they said and they say "it'll be 24 hours and it'll be up and running again." Come last weekend it still wasn't working, so I rang em. They said they'd made a mistake or something and nothing had actually been processed. They then charged me for buying back my services on Wednesday, stating again it'd be "24 hours or sooner" before they give me them back.

And yes, it's now Saturday and I can still do nothing but text people. But I've been charged to do everything else. Bit of a ball ache.

Fuking Blackberry/o2/whoever.

They cancelled my data or something when I was abroad because I went over the allowed amount, not that they told me what that was.

All very fair I guess, but I needed to use it for something, fair enough though. So they tell me how to get it back etc when I get home. So I get home last Wednesday, follow everything they said and they say "it'll be 24 hours and it'll be up and running again." Come last weekend it still wasn't working, so I rang em. They said they'd made a mistake or something and nothing had actually been processed. They then charged me for buying back my services on Wednesday, stating again it'd be "24 hours or sooner" before they give me them back.

And yes, it's now Saturday and I can still do nothing but text people. But I've been charged to do everything else. Bit of a ball ache.

Who doesn't turn data roaming off when abroad? You should read some of the horror stories where people come back from a holiday abroad, £1,000's over their contract due to internet!

Haha I had it turned off most the time but there was a "family crisis" so I needed it on one day, and went over.

Rang them again this morning (the number to ring is free, thankfully) and it's sorted now, all good.

I had to ride off to sort out important stuff today.

In the scheme of things it was less important than the war against terror, America's collapsing economy or red cards in Coventry, but it was damn important to me. I'd been looking forward to it all week.

Imagine my delight, after filling up at a petrol station the other side of nowhere, to discover that wife*1 had removed my bastard card from my wallet.

Get your glad rags on Anna Friel, the wife*2 slot looks like it's opening up pretty damn soon.

I had to ride off to sort out important stuff today.

In the scheme of things it was less important than the war against terror, America's collapsing economy or red cards in Coventry, but it was damn important to me. I'd been looking forward to it all week.

Imagine my delight, after filling up at a petrol station the other side of nowhere, to discover that wife*1 had removed my bastard card from my wallet.

Get your glad rags on Anna Friel, the wife*2 slot looks like it's opening up pretty damn soon.

Did she do it on purpose to prevent you buying something ridiculous? lol

The banks charging you a fee for a loan even though they make a fortune in interest.

It's like ****ing someone over a barrel, then shitting in their face after you've finished, just to make sure that they know you're in charge.

Wankers.

The time schedule for the Football League Show. :angry:

23:55?? Ridiculous time considering probably a big number of the population will be out clubbing etc.

Thank God for Sky+ :worship:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Idiots.

People like this...

I had a parcel for a house the other day and when I went to the door there was a note on it saying, "Currys, I have gone out for 30 mins, please call next door." (I'm not Curry's, I'm Royal Mail, but the note applies - she's not in; the note specifically says this.) So I call next-door, tell them about the note and ask if they will take the parcel, which they're fine with. So I put a card throught her door telling her that her parcel is next door and set off back to my van.

I get in my van and some crazy woman comes running down the drive way waving the card in her hand, screaming, "Where are you going with my parcel? You didn't even knock!"

So I point out to her the note on the door. "That was for Currys!" she replied (for some reason she was in for other people - I couldn't be bothered to ask why :dunno: ), "I'm not going all the way to Wigston for my parcel, especially with the bridge being closed. Now give me my parcel." At this point I pointed out that I didn't have her parcel, it was with her neighbour (as per her request), a fact she would have known has she given the card in her hand the merest glance.

"Well next time knock!" said said, turning her back on me and chuntering back down her drive to her neighbour's door, where she gesticulated wildly, obviously disparaging my person, despite the fact that I had done entirely as her note requested.

Thank you would have been nice. :angry:

This is a very biased and emotionally driven post.

Today I came home from work to find my mum clearly upset at something and the dog in a funny mood. Apparently he had been attacked whilst on his walk today by another dog - not a regular on the local dog walking scene apparently

Now obviously I was blissfully unaware of this at work so don't know the full details but if anybodys dog, local or not attacks mine whilst I am walking him (on his lead I might add) I shall introduce my old steel toe-capped work (now dog-walking) boots to it's face - at speed - and will continue to do so untill the dog either runs away or stops moving, it's a shame because I usually love all dogs.

This is not a threat - it's a promise

• Like 1