Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1) Caravans causing traffic havoc on the roads.

2) Staff having poor attitude whilst serving customers, chewing gum and doing work rather slowly.

3) Mods kicking me out of the chatroom.

4) Tried to buy some cider and when I gave evidence of my D.O.B, they said they didn't allow me to purchase it as I have to be apparently 21 or over despite buying the same product from many other shops without hassle.

5) Dog pissed on the side of my car.

6) Fvcking gate is dead. Meatn to be in Leicester tonight but I can't.

7) Sky satellite is down.

:mad::frantics:

2) Staff having poor attitude whilst serving customers, chewing gum and doing work rather slowly.

4) Tried to buy some cider and when I gave evidence of my D.O.B, they said they didn't allow me to purchase it as I have to be apparently 21 or over despite buying the same product from many other shops without hassle.

You could brush one of your top hats to pass the time!!

lol

Someone hasn't explained Challenge 21 properly to him then (unless you are in America that is)

lol

Someone hasn't explained Challenge 21 properly to him then (unless you are in America that is)

I work in a pub and get told to do it if I think someone's under 25 now, it's getting steeper!

Challenge 25

*And Wymesy, regardless of what the person behind the counter/bar thinks, it's their job to do it. It's not just the business that get's fined, it's the person serving you. Never happened to me (I love the feeling of power when I ask for I.D) but if I served someone under age, it'd cost me about a hundred boys (if caught, obviously).

Police send youths in that're 16 or so with heavy make-up on in a sting to catch people out.

**Also, by asking for ID I can cop a name and do a cheeky bit of post-shift Facebook stalking.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie