Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The nerve, that runs down the inside of my left kneecap, that for several days now keeps 'flicking' or 'jumping'. It's not painful as such, just bloody annoying. :angry:

Having to be at work for the whole day (and Friday and Monday) while the cricket is on!

I'll be in work all day but I can listen to test match sofa on the blackberry. Now that I'm training (for something i already know how to do) I won't be able to get away with having the headphones in <_<

Told you Sachin would get 500 lol commentators curse

Edited by FoxyPV

I'll be in work all day but I can listen to test match sofa on the blackberry. Now that I'm training (for something i already know how to do) I won't be able to get away with having the headphones in <_<

Told you Sachin would get 500 lol commentators curse

I'm relying on my CricBuzz app on my phone.

Luckily my workmates and boss don't mind so much that I check my phone every 5 minutes.

Everyone expects Sach just to get his 100th 100 instantly. Feel sorry for him for having so much pressure on him by both sets of fans!

UCAS - you know almost every student in the country will be on there this morning, so why not make sure your servers can handle the demand?

It's not the first year you've been doing this thing either.

Cost!!!! Infrastructure, Netwroks and Bandwidth cost money, and for a week a year where the site is gonna get thrashed, there not gonna invest!!

Cost!!!! Infrastructure, Netwroksand Bandwidth cost money, and for a week a year where the site is gonna get thrashed, there not gonna invest!!

I know a bloke... does cheap netwroks on the side, along with knock-off paltops and Palystations

A Level Results.

And, ScouseFox, if you tell me I didn't do any work for the actual exams, you can go **** yourself.

Haha err okay.

I was more talking specifically about mates I know an that, a whole load of us went out the night before some of them had biology (I think) and they were all "**** it who even cares rather just get smashed I've done no work anyway".

Now they're about in tears because they got Ds and Es and Us. Their fault.

A Level Results.

And, ScouseFox, if you tell me I didn't do any work for the actual exams, you can go **** yourself.

Haha err okay.

I was more talking specifically about mates I know an that, a whole load of us went out the night before some of them had biology (I think) and they were all "**** it who even cares rather just get smashed I've done no work anyway".

Now they're about in tears because they got Ds and Es and Us. Their fault.

Just been to see the space station passing over head and like with every meteorite shower or planetary event you can't see f@ck all for clouds.

You can see it most days,go to the iss website put your residential area in and it should give you a timetable of passovers,me and the lad used to watch it,my mate once asked whats that behind it,it was a russian rocket,i thought it was amazing.if ou didnt know the website hope it helps.

Heavens above is a good site,just had a look 23.06pm tonight 3 min pass

Edited by cambridgefox