Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bird just shat on me and landed on my top lip.

What.the.****

Haha I was going to say football rumours (in relation to the latest Nicky Maynard stuff), but i bow down to you mate, you must be fuming, half way between cursing and throwing up lol

Hmm. Oh dear! :rolleyes:

Well at least I don't bite their heads off! :glare:I bite their legs off first, then their torso, and work my way up towards the decapitated head. :innocent:

Haha I was going to say football rumours (in relation to the latest Nicky Maynard stuff), but i bow down to you mate, you must be fuming, half way between cursing and throwing up lol

Haha I just stood there. Thought it was a drop of rain aswell lol

Bird just shat on me and landed on my top lip.

What.the.****

I got shat on by a bird on Tuesday, not as bad as a lip but it was on one of my favourite jackets and pissed me right off!

All people keep telling me is that it means good luck is coming your way. Sorry, but how the **** can being shat on mean you get good luck?!

Also, I've been told that putting shoes on to a table means bad luck. Again, how?!

The only thing I can think of is someone put their shoes on a table once, hundreds of years ago, and then died (from something else), but everyone thought it was the shoes.

Edited by StanSP

Our 'summers'.

Granted it's coming to an end of summer, and normally would be getting shitter towards the end of August but come on, it's been shite all summer, Don't get me wrong i've moaned in past years that our summers have been poor but this one has been extremely poor.

People with more money than sense coming on here complaining about trivial things just to show off how much money they have.

He always does it. I think it's just to play on the idea that everyone knows he has a lot of money, thus deliberately does it to be funny.