Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The cunt from T4 presenting the Athletics World Championship.. Everything he says sounds like it's sarcastic.

Michael Johnson must have been thinking "why the **** couldn't the BBC have forked out for this so I could work with some decent sports presenters? It's all David Cameron's fault."

The cunt from T4 presenting the Athletics World Championship.. Everything he says sounds like it's sarcastic.

Michael Johnson must have been thinking "why the **** couldn't the BBC have forked out for this so I could work with some decent sports presenters? It's all David Cameron's fault."

He's struggling to be fit enough to get on our bench nevermind compete in the World Athletics too :whistle:

On a more serious note though I'm not a fan of Rick Edwards (that presenter cunt) either.

like im just having a shit or ive just been scratching my baldocks for an hour or watching tele or other pointless retarded baldocks :frusty:

Or the attention seeking buggers. Where their status every time is just doom and gloom and like the world is about to end. How personal do people want to get!

Or the attention seeking buggers. Where their status every time is just doom and gloom and like the world is about to end. How personal do people want to get!

And the people that post things like "I'm so sad", I can't believe this has happened to me" etc and the when people comment with "What happened?" (not me I'd like to add I couldn't give a fuck) they tell them they don't wanna post it all over Facebook. Well if you don't wanna post it all over Facebook don't post it on your Facebook wall!

just found a good joke on facebook but i know what you all mean. the ones i see are not too bad. maybe because i've not added too many people mainly family and friends/friends of friens. There are the ones that keep mentioning Big Brother and X factor . OOH ARNT JEDWARD CUTE. In capital letters too. Or II'M GONNA HAVE A TETNUS JAB DOES IT HURT? Well it wont hurt me so I dont care.

I've had this before and gonna have it again.

Friends who never go out or socilise. It's like they are scared of going out or something, and i'm not exaggerating, they have literally always got an excuse, or just ignore the text, call, e.t.c.

And before anyone says 'Maybe they don't like you' :giggle: that isn't the reason because I have asked many mutual friends, and there other groups of friends when I have met them out before any they say the same thing that they don't go out often and it's almost as if they are scared. However last week when I asked someone if they were out, they gave me a bullshit excuse of 'I've got no money', and who did me and my mate walk into a pub and find? The lad who 'Had no money'.

Fucking pathetic.

The annoying part? The excuses, I'd respect them more if they just said no and told the truth, don't get me wrong i'd still slag them off but i'd respect them a little more.

I've had this before and gonna have it again.

Friends who never go out or socilise. It's like they are scared of going out or something, and i'm not exaggerating, they have literally always got an excuse, or just ignore the text, call, e.t.c.

And before anyone says 'Maybe they don't like you' :giggle: that isn't the reason because I have asked many mutual friends, and there other groups of friends when I have met them out before any they say the same thing that they don't go out often and it's almost as if they are scared. However last week when I asked someone if they were out, they gave me a bullshit excuse of 'I've got no money', and who did me and my mate walk into a pub and find? The lad who 'Had no money'.

Fucking pathetic.

The annoying part? The excuses, I'd respect them more if they just said no and told the truth, don't get me wrong i'd still slag them off but i'd respect them a little more.

Not as bad as the ones who you don't see for months as soon as they get a girlfriend.

• Like 1

Not as bad as the ones who give you loads of abuse for having a girlfriend even though you still see your mates but then you don't see them for months as soon as they get a girlfriend.

Better.

• Like 1

Phone calls like the one I've just had that say, "You probably don't remember, but I called a few months ago about your replacement windows and you said you'd be interested."

Bollocks did I? A) I've got a great memory and I'd remember making that kind of commitment and B) My house is rented.

I'm sure that there must be people who have worse memories or are less confident than me who get taken in and think, "well, if you say so." Anyone know if such people can be taken to trading standards? I just thinking they probably will say it was a misunderstanding when they get caught, but I get the line far too often for it to be that.

Register your number with the Telephone Preference Service. Then you shouldn't get the calls at all.

If you do, just tell them that you're registered with TPS and that you'll put in a formal complaint if you receive any more calls from them... I've done just that and it seems to do the trick. :thumbup:

People who crack boring, overused 'jokes' in the transfer forum. Doubly when the same people would probably have deleted the same joke made by, for example, ibbosuk.

:whistle:

At least some are trying to be creative instead of killing a thread straightaway with their inherent negativity.whistle.gif

Besides, ibbosuk doesn't know what a "joke" is. I've never seen him crack one.

Moderators, naked, having skype sex in one window and handbags everywhere else.

Do you have Skype, Nick? Wanna try? ph34r.gif

Register your number with the Telephone Preference Service. Then you shouldn't get the calls at all.

If you do, just tell them that you're registered with TPS and that you'll put in a formal complaint if you receive any more calls from them... I've done just that and it seems to do the trick. :thumbup:

We;re on that and we still get annoying, unsolicited phone calls trying to sell us stuff, usually from someone called Ashley or Rebecca with a strong Indian accent.

Could have done without the missus phone waking me up in the night with a notification from her Farmville type game - "You are now able to harvest some artichokes." it said. Maybe so, but not at 3 o'clock in the bloody morning, surely!?

<_<