Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

When Students say their at "college".

Even though their in compulsory education therefore you should say your going to "school" not college :)

If they're saying they're at college they probably are at a college though.

I was at a college from year 10 onwards, so I called college.

Wasn't me... I was about to launch into one myself lol

Pm me your rant and i'll add it. ;)

I'd hate to put you in the awkward position of having to moderate a post you're helping me with! lol

Let it just be known that Brighton's attendance has increased 270% this year, and although some people may think that's down to the move in stadium, the Withdean was left around 1,500 under capacity on average last season and around 2,500 under capacity the year before.

How dare they even think about commenting on us....

Women. Or one woman in particular.

Don't dare take the moral high ground with me, when all the while you've been sleeping around and jumping on nigh on everything in sight. I hope your vagina is haunted for all eternity and your body becomes riddled with the AIDS.

Slut.

Don't dare take the moral high ground with me, when all the while you've been sleeping around and jumping on nigh on everything in sight. I hope your vagina is haunted for all eternity and your body becomes riddled with the AIDS.

Slut.

jawdrop.gif

They dont need to fix it. The odds are stacked against the punter.

Being out of work is not too good With a couple of people last night drinking and one said he had dug a pond and I even said I could have done that for you. Shows how desperate I am especially as he said he was knackered after. I will even offer my services as a dog walker. Rates start at a fiver a hour depending on obedience. Or subtistute husband for football widows.

Slut.

Come here, boyo, have a man-hug and let ska-punk heal you.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2