Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Not at all, what was even more surprising was his joy in kicking MTWG out of the contest.

Try gummi bears. Nobody can reists gummi bears.

Gummi bears are quality. I'm more tempted by Jelly Tots though. :smile:

Gummi bears are quality. I'm more tempted by Jelly Tots though. :smile:

You would be :angry:

Gummi Bears are remarkable. I have a box full.

Anyway, what grinds my gears is people saying 'bare' to mean alot of. Annoys me.

Edited by lildave3

How about No.

When I was first given the reigns, messages were sent to people telling them why I thought their post was out of place. It's too time consuming. And in most cases there is a clear reason for the deletion/merging of a thread. They don't just delete threads for fun. I do, however, because I'm different.

Anyway, moving onto specific cases... which thread of yours was canned?

How about No.

When I was first given the reigns, messages were sent to people telling them why I thought their post was out of place. It's too time consuming. And in most cases there is a clear reason for the deletion/merging of a thread. They don't just delete threads for fun. I do, however, because I'm different.

Anyway, moving onto specific cases... which thread of yours was canned?

It wasn't my thread. It was in the Jake Shingler thread where any comments relating to ThurnbyFox(JS) and that it's almost definately him in another account were all binned.

Couldn't see the need really.

When you arrange for a builder or plumber and they suggest a time and don't turn up.

What's more they don't even let you know.

What's more when you ring them on their mobile they switch it off after 2 rings and when you ring back again the mobile is unavailable.

TWATS!

That's an idea. Alternatively, we can let something other than your sarcasm have an opinion on this.

I probably fell asleep with my cursor poised over the delete button. Fall asleep... hand gets heavy on mouse pad... deletion occurs. It has been know before! :blush:

I am, I'd much rather be a rich mod. :D Any volunteers willing to keep me in the manner to which I'd like to be accustomed? :please:

You said the average age of the males on this forum was 16, too young for you, so I can't help I'm afraid.

You said the average age of the males on this forum was 16, too young for you, so I can't help I'm afraid.

But if you're rich I could perhaps be persuaded to modify my criteria...?! :whistle:

Going home early. :angry:

:o How come you're home already? :(

If I'd come up to Lestoh for today's festivities I'd have dragged you off to the Fan Club or somewhere equally salubrious. :dance:

Karl being a mardy arse?! :whistle: