Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Opening a bank account, why is it so complex and difficult, I'm trying to deposit money not steal it? I know there's a need to prevent money laundering etc but this at a bank I've been with for 30+ years yet they still need proof of identity and address posted to them.

Opening a bank account, why is it so complex and difficult, I'm trying to deposit money not steal it? I know there's a need to prevent money laundering etc but this at a bank I've been with for 30+ years yet they still need proof of identity and address posted to them.

Funny you should mention that John.

We tried to open an account for our daughter aged 3.

MRs took the relevant forms etc to Lloyds last Mon.

She's had to return back TWICE cos the "advisor' forgot to ask fisrtlt for my daughters birth certificat and then secondly Mrs proof of address.

Mrs took everything with her the first and asked her"do you need to look at these things?'...

"No,no,no need" the rep replied!!!

Yep shaving is a complete pain in the jacksie. Or pain in the face.

As is the myriad of ridiculous 'hi-tech' razor blades and the patronising adverts that go with it.

I posted my hatred of shaving on my Facebook status yesterday and had a woman say "Women have to shave too you know!". Erm, ok. Did i even mention any form of gender having to shave? I think not. All i said was it pisses me off. lol

Chill out love! :/

I posted my hatred of shaving on my Facebook status yesterday and had a woman say "Women have to shave too you know!". Erm, ok. Did i even mention any form of gender having to shave? I think not. All i said was it pisses me off. lol

Chill out love! :/

Do they?. My mrs can grow a better beard than me.

Erectile disfunction commercials whilst having Dinner. Yes it's right to create awareness about these things but this isn't the best time of day to put them on.

Yeah, cause the TV knows when you're having your dinner :rolleyes:

Edit - didn't read it properly, but still, people have their dinner at completely different times.

Edited by Bugg