Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I had two pretty decent ones knicked (one was locked up, the other was actually in my house) in the last eighteen months so I said sod it and bought cheap (Apollo, baby, yeah!)

Regretted it when it slowly fell to pieces a few weeks ago. Not been fecked to sort it out, mostly out of spite (yes, for an inanimate object) and I'll probably just cave and buy a new one next pay day anyway.

Besides, I don't object to walking. I just object to walking and then realising I've cocked up my rota.

cyclists in general grind my gears, going up hill slower than a walk holding up all the traffic, get off and push you tw@ no ones impressed,

It's not the cyclists that grind my gears - it's the fooking idiots in cars who are scared to overtake them that cause the hold-ups.

Ffs, you will have 1/2 a tyre on the wrong side of the road for about 5 seconds max, in a slow car OVERTAKE THE BIKE!!!!

I agree with both of you.

Cyclists do grind my gears but not for those reasons.

This is what grinds my gears:

20070516__web%2017biker_300.jpg

You're just going to work, you twat. That's the equivalent of me turning up to a kick about down the park with top of the range boots, this season's entire kit (shirts, shorts and socks) complete with matching numbers, letters and Championship competition sleeve badges; shinpads, ankle tape, glvoes, underarmour and fucking snood.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

This thread today is pretty much a perfect summary of stuff that grinds my gears, the toilet roll one is also high up on the list for me too Isle of White.

Another domestic gripe is the state of the bin in the kitchen, it's like a game of reverse jenga with people balancing their shit on top of the overflowing pile, waiting for me to come and try and empty the ****er. Inevitable the bag rips bot top and bottom and I'm left to clean up the arrogant shits rubbish, today's delight included about half a wasted tin of beans. ANOTHER WASTE OF ****ING BEANS

**** this, first person through the door today is gonna get the hairdryer treatment today

Some of the crews in work being unable to A) Flush the toilet after taking a massive shit B) piss in the bowl C) take a shit that doesn't involve blocking the toilet.

You'd be better bearing your arse at the portaloos on the last day of some massive festival than using our toilets in work!

Having to do anything my wife deems to be a 'male job', for example, changing a light bulb, taking rubbish to the tip, anything under the car bonnet (read the feckin handbook!!), cleaning dog-shit from shoes etc.

Would be all hell to pay if I suggested that I couldn't operate the iron, washing machine, dishwasher etc.

Pah!

(Love her really!)

Edited by Isle of Wight Fox

Some of the crews in work being unable to A) Flush the toilet after taking a massive shit B) piss in the bowl C) take a shit that doesn't involve blocking the toilet.

You'd be better bearing your arse at the portaloos on the last day of some massive festival than using our toilets in work!

Pffft,women hey,when will they learn!