Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Women who say things like "I really like bad boys" and then, when their 'bad boy' boyfriend abuses the fvck out of them, have the audacity to say "why do I always pick the wrong men?"

To quote Paddy on Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere, "if you play with feathers, you're gonna get your arse tickled."

This country, the lids on Co-Op ready meals that never come off properly, the price of bog roll, people who are famous for no reason, most programmes on ITV, scallies, clothing brands that can't get their sizing right, clothing collection bags that come through your door but aren't from proper charities, The Guardian's self-righteousness, very opinionated Scousers, faux-Coffee culture, 45-year-old blokes who dress like 17-year olds, WKD trying to market itself as a manly drink, those shots that fit birds try to sell you in clubs that are about 12% ABV but everybody puts on a face like they're downing industrial ethanol, the price of going out on the piss, hangovers, HR people (what do they even do?), when your underwear isn't quite dry, splashing yourself with the tap in a public toilet so it looks like you've pissed down your trousers, the price of fags at motorway services, the price of fags generally, thieves, Nectar card and their paltry rewards, cobwebs, fancy dress parties, women spending money on shit, people on eBay who list things as new when they're not, Hollyoaks, Southerners who think that everybody who isn't from the South sounds thick, Cockney twats who phone in on Talk Sport, adverts on Talk Sport aimed squarely at rip-off Cockney tradesmen, Weight Watchers snacks that anybody who is on a diet would be better off just not eating and waiting until their dinner, people who are rude to waitresses in restaurants, people who lack common courtesy, shit drivers, speed cameras, the police, overpaid council employees in pointless posts, corporate shit, Staples, ponces, those fake glasses that people think is fashionable to where, migraine.

:frusty:

There's more.

• Like 2

Sky+ing the NZ France match as we were going out this morning. I got myself ready to watch it once we came back in only to find out Ms Foxy had turned the tv off at the mains :@

Edited by FoxyPV