Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

:o How come you're home already? :(

If I'd come up to Lestoh for today's festivities I'd have dragged you off to the Fan Club or somewhere equally salubrious. :dance:

Karl being a mardy arse?! :whistle:

My Carl would, if he saw this! He's a "c", not a "k"!

He says he's tired. At least he got a good nights sleep last night, and wasn't having to reacquaint himself with the good old porcelain crown. :ph34r:

My Carl would, if he saw this! He's a "c", not a "k"!

He says he's tired. At least he got a good nights sleep last night, and wasn't having to reacquaint himself with the good old porcelain crown. :ph34r:

Oops, apologies to Carl-with-a-C-not-a-K. I thought I was doing the right thing in not calling him Sir Fynwy too. :(:doh:

Tired is a valid reason, I suppose.

Oops, apologies to Carl-with-a-C-not-a-K. I thought I was doing the right thing in not calling him Sir Fynwy too. :(:doh:

Tired is a valid reason, I suppose.

He's blissfully unaware. :sweating:

Receiving a text with about 7 different things to reply too.

Then getting half way through said text, and forgetting what you had to reply too.

Irritate the sender (serves 'em right for being so difficult in the first place) by replying with something along the lines of:

No, yes, perhaps, probly, yes, nt yt sure, no. Ok? :devil:

Actually, I don't think I've ever had a post deleted... what do I have to do? :whistle:
Say something interesting enough to get read/noticed? :dunno::P;)

So, if things that are interesting enough to get noticed are deleted and I've never had anything deleted, then I... HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! :@

:P

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

Lecturers at uni who don't explain things well, then expect us to go away and learn it all for a test tomorrow!!!! :@

What bastards.

Don't they realise you have a liver to kill and a sexual lust that needs satisfying. Inconsiderate wankers demanding students actually do some study.

I'd go on strike if I were you, that'd show them! :thumbup:

What bastards.

Don't they realise you have a liver to kill and a sexual lust that needs satisfying. Inconsiderate wankers demanding students actually do some study.

I'd go on strike if I were you, that'd show them! :thumbup:

I might just do that Dags, would get me another 2 hours in bed in then morning, and not mean I have to be up at 6.45 :thumbup:

Something that really annoys me..... when you poor a bowl of cereal and its near the end of the box so you get half a bowl of dusty rubbish! Grrr!

I actually like the powdery dust, especially if it was cornflakes. As a child, I made my own. :ph34r:

lol

If the person wasnt half attractive, I would of.

Which is the attractive half and which the unattractive? Left or right?

As in, would you say she's a right attractive piece? :D

Leeds United fans. They are ruining the 606 messageboards with their arrogance and ignorance :angry:

Think I'll stay here only from now on.

Yeah, why bother with 606... we have plenty of homegrown fruitcakes right here. :cool: