Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Deal or No Deal.

Now, I can see the attraction of the concept- random boxes being opened with the chance to win from 1p up to 250k. It could be quite entertaining.

However, the stuff that goes with it is farcical. "I'm sorry that £250k was in my box". "Don't worry about it, it's not your fault". Yes we know that, it's a game involving random numbers.

And then Noel Edmunds- "That could be the best or worst decision you've made" or words to that effect. Noel, they have no idea what will happen, because they can't predict the future.

Then there is the other contestants holding hands waiting for a box to be opened. It's a game, where you leave with more money than you came with whatever you get.

Sorry to any DoND fans, but I'm not impressed.

I remember when it first started in 2005/06. Me and the guys in my house found it fascinating. After a couple of months Noel started drawing symbols on his hands and then you knew it was just going to get ridiculous.

I remember when it first started in 2005/06. Me and the guys in my house found it fascinating. After a couple of months Noel started drawing symbols on his hands and then you knew it was just going to get ridiculous.

Cant stand it but still, the old boy Noel deserves an Oscar for stretching out what is basically a 5 minute concept to a whole frigging show

lol that was always me in halls.

The guy two rooms up was a New Yorker called Chris, one of the nicest people I've ever met. He was a real foodie and used to spend hours in there cooking up some fantastic food (slight over-appreciator of pesto, but still) and there'd be me trundling in the kitchen to shove in a frozen pizza.

lol

I lack shame, though. Fuckit, I love my awful diet.

:D that's me too!

And again, me too!

lol

Edited by lavrentis

Being forced to down the remainder of my drink by the people behind the bar because they want to shut up and go home.

Half a bottle of toffee apple cider is far too sweet and sickly to down sick.gif.

:rolleyes: Pussy. :whistle:

My lad had ear ache from the age of around 4 till 6.... It was caused by a tiny polystyrene ball form his Pokemon beanbag...

You could have a foreign body...

They come over 'ere tekkin our jobs! Invadin our ears! Disgrace.

Just tried olive oil in my ear, got bored of lying down with my head sideways so got up to go for a fag, bashed my face on the wall and now I'm dizzy and still deaf in one ear

Tried the Docs yet ?

Nope just been asda to their little chemist bit, got some ear drops and now have a moist bit of cotton wool sticking out of my ear for at least tonight. Weird thing was though driving bad on the double carriageway i closed the window on my mates car and could hear properly for about half a second which makes me think its some sort of pressure problem?