Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I think Houdini Logic has had trouble with kids getting in to his garden before and when mentioning 'egg-stealing' I presume he has chickens/hens who have been laying eggs. Ergo, some kids have stolen their eggs and as we can see, he's not happy about it!

Getting myself all wound down to go to bed nice hot shower neck massage from the missus,Nice bit of beethoven then some little shit decides to ride past the house on his moped at 50 mph.

seriously the most annoying noise in the world

recording a series on Sky One then it recording another programme. Caught up with Fringe. watched about 4 then An Idiot Abroad was recorded instead. although watching the next one and it seems to follow on. What also annoys me there is no mention of the change before or after.

My Santander branch, amiable though they are, are the biggest bunch of useless fuckers I've ever seen. They even manage to make the Co-op look useful!!!!

I waited 3 months for my chip and pin card and they sent me the card for my joint account not my personal account. I've been freely spending money thinking it was coming out of my account only to find I've put my mortgage account in the red!!!

They are beyond useless!!!!

Aint life a bastard... :ph34r:

I wanna hug ya... lol

Dont worry the missus found a way of relieving the stress :whistle: Much better than a hug.

Not saying your hugs are sub - standard ofcourse :ph34r:

Oh and to add to the list id like to add my missus attempt at humour

'Ha its like a Penis only smaller'

Dont worry the missus found a way of relieving the stress :whistle: Much better than a hug.

Not saying your hugs are sub - standard ofcourse :ph34r:

Oh and to add to the list id like to add my missus attempt at humour

'Ha its like a Penis only smaller'

Could be worse, at least she didn't say 'feel free to jump on top and make yourself feel better love, I know within 40 minutes you'll be done, had a cup of tea and be back on foxestalk posting some updates...'

Could be worse, at least she didn't say 'feel free to jump on top and make yourself feel better love, I know within 40 minutes you'll be done, had a cup of tea and be back on foxestalk posting some updates...'

Its 8 minutes and a Hot Chocolate........ Actually :angry:

Just been outside to deliver a parcel to next door and found that some utter shit has smashed in my rear passenger window, nothing has been stolen as far as I can see but then apart from a few £1 coins there was nothing much to steal, so just blatant vandalism.

Gonna cost me £60 excess!