Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who wear too much perfume/aftershave/bodyspray in the gym.

Especially when I am trying to run. The last thing I want is the smell of Brut sticking to the back of my throat. It's not even as if it smells nice.

I'm starting to detest my job. I enjoy helping people to start a new life/start a career, but I hate dealing and "helping" people get into pursuing a career when they don't even know what they wanna do. I can't make decisions on your behalf ffs. I'll give you guidance and advice but I won't bloody call Universities/Colleges/Learning Institutions/Training Programs for you and get you enrolled.

It does my ****ing head in. Really.

Dang.

I'm starting to detest my job. I enjoy helping people to start a new life/start a career, but I hate dealing and "helping" people get into pursuing a career when they don't even know what they wanna do. I can't make decisions on your behalf ffs. I'll give you guidance and advice but I won't bloody call Universities/Colleges/Learning Institutions/Training Programs for you and get you enrolled.

It does my ****ing head in. Really.

Dang.

I need a part time job.

Ring somewhere and ask for me please.

The Mercurys crap for jobs, every pissing week I look in it.

I always thought i'd get a job with my dashing looks.

Apparantly not.

Aldi are looking for Trainee Managers £30k

I've started smoking again. It seemed necessary to keep me sane. It was either that or copious amounts of alcohol - which is far more debilitating, and therefore none-too-helpful at the moment when I've so much work to do. Oh, and throwing - and breaking - things is quite therapeutic too, I've discovered.

I hate smoking. :glare:

I've started smoking again. It seemed necessary to keep me sane. It was either that or copious amounts of alcohol - which is far more debilitating, and therefore none-too-helpful at the moment when I've so much work to do. Oh, and throwing - and breaking - things is quite therapeutic too, I've discovered.

I hate smoking. :glare:

I smoked for 13 years non-stop up until 6 months ago when I went cold-turkey, best thing I have ever done!

Intriguing.

Can I get some sort of application form off their website?

I think you have to apply instore for all of them, although the Zavvi one may have an online application form. Website is something like Zavvi Careers. The other two are definately apply instore though.

Look at Highcross Careers / Jobs, there is a website, which lists all opportunities going.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Why don't you look and see. Tis called 'initiative', I believe. :P

Clear orf you.

I think you have to apply instore for all of them, although the Zavvi one may have an online application form. Website is something like Zavvi Careers. The other two are definately apply instore though.

Look at Highcross Careers / Jobs, there is a website, which lists all opportunities going.

Cheers i'll have a look :thumbup:

I'll also follow up those. Time to get myself a job.

Me, thee and Samilktray. Oh the high rollers.