Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The John Lewis Christmas advert. It's almost perfect and then they picked Please, Please, Please Let me get what I want as the song. He's giving a present not receiving one.

It's a crap advert and the present is supposedly the dead head of the family dog.

The fact they spent £6m on it grinds my gears.

Yep.

Also people who hurriedly pull out in front of you from a side road, then drive ridiculously slowly for miles.

And people who, in merging traffic, won't let you in and refuse to make eye contact with you (because they know how petty and wrong they are).

You mean you know that the lanes merge, and you've gone as far down the fast lane as possible trying to beat the queues and then you want to push in??!

Do you drive a BMW?

People that complain about an advert then go on to describe it in the minunest detail which coincendently exactly what the advertisers want so when those people are next see their product they will consider buying it.

It could happen to me apart from a Porche ad. My credit credentials would not fit their profile.

The Xfactor...

Who the fvck can watch it without laughing and taking the pish ?

Shocking program. Can honestly say I've not watched a minute of the last three series'. Its a bit of a laugh though reading peoples Facebook status' every Saturday night. There are always outcries of it being fixed, yet the week after they're watching it again.

Seems like the intelligence of our country has gone downhill if people find it entertaining.

People who talk in cinemas, ARGH! This god damn couple in front of me kept talking and giggling to each other the whole film. They completely ignored me when I asked for them to be quiet. They only shut up when someone much harder looking than me told them to shut the **** up.

I cannot for the life of me understand other people. It's like no one gives a shit about anyone else. People pay extortionate movie prices to then just whisper to each other?? Or sit there grazing like a gluttonous slob not giving a toss about the noise they're making.