Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Popping down t'mini Sainsburys just down t'road to pick up some more deodorant. Go down toiletries aisle and for some reason at t'moment there's only "woman's" deodorant. Think, **** it, it's all t'same stuff anyway and just after paying, see men's deodorant is on display at end of t'aisle.

Woman's deodorant bottles are pathetically small and my glasses don't work.

edit: Oh, and finding out we've got a massive rainstorm predicted for Tuesday aft'noon.

Edited by LargeAl

:o. That kid is gonna be taught those morals and probably just end up the same, unfortunately.

I can't believe people can be so ignorant and disrespectful. She doesn't even know what she's saying, and therefore the extent of it. Notice how she can't even answer questions from another white person who was sticking up for the blacks and other ethnicities on the bus.

I hate women like that. Right down to the core.

She cant string two words together without using the F word. How can she criticise others when being as ignorant as that? I wonder if she has a job? Can't see her lasting in one if she uses that language in the workplace. And what about doctors and hospitals where non-white staff delivered her baby. Poor kid A racist before he can walk.

If it's a choice between her or the "non English" as she describes them, then I'll take the "non English" please.

Poor little kid with a mother like that, he doesn't stand a chance.

Can this go in the "Absolute Cvnts of our time" thread to?

Edited by MikeyT

I really wish that chap getting worked up in the background wasn't talked round by his missus.

Would have loved to see him right hook the bitch

In some ways, I'm glad he didn't (or any others for that matter). It would have over-shadowed what she's saying and he wouldn't have been seen as no better (black guy hitting a white woman) - that would have been the main focus over the despicable words she was uttering.

As much as I would have wanted to see the same as you, that still would have been wrong and as they say, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

She is a cockney. Let's be honest, they're mainly thick.

NB. I've reverted to referring to anybody with a southern accent as a cockney in retaliation to the fact that people dahn sahf think that everybody else is a northerner.

Which brings me on to another thing that grinds my gears - southerners' lack of geographical knowledge.

I spent a period of my life on the Sussex coast and I was absolutely and genuinely astounded by it.

As far as they were concerned, England comprised (in South to North order):

* The Sussex coast

* Gatwick Airport

* London

* Coronation Street-land

EDIT: It's dawned on me that this post is actually sort of racist in a weird way. Ah well.

Edited by BornBlue

In some ways, I'm glad he didn't (or any others for that matter). It would have over-shadowed what she's saying and he wouldn't have been seen as no better (black guy hitting a white woman) - that would have been the main focus over the despicable words she was uttering.

As much as I would have wanted to see the same as you, that still would have been wrong and as they say, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I agree.

Let's just hope when the camera was turned off she was proper bitch slapped

She is a cockney. Let's be honest, they're mainly thick.

NB. I've reverted to referring to anybody with a southern accent as a cockney in retaliation to the fact that people dahn sahf think that everybody else is a northerner.

Which brings me on to another thing that grinds my gears - southerners' lack of geographical knowledge.

I spent a period of my life on the Sussex coast and I was absolutely and genuinely astounded by it.

As far as they were concerned, England comprised (in South to North order):

* The Sussex coast

* Gatwick Airport

* London

* Coronation Street-land

EDIT: It's dawned on me that this post is actually sort of racist in a weird way. Ah well.

SOME southerners' lack of geographical knowledge.

Please don't lump me (and other southerners) in with these kind of people!

SOME southerners' lack of geographical knowledge.

Please don't lump me (and other southerners) in with these kind of people!

I know. Not all blokes from Yorkshire are tight, but for the purpose of this I'm making a sweeping generalisation.

PS. Is Bedford the South? It's sort of in that gap between the South and the Midlands!

Plus, in line with my original point, people on the South coast would consider Bedford 'up norf somewhere' anyway!

Edited by BornBlue

I know. Not all blokes from Yorkshire are tight, but for the purpose of this I'm making a sweeping generalisation.

PS. Is Bedford the South? It's sort of in that gap between the South and the Midlands!

Plus, in line with my original point, people on the South coast would consider Bedford 'up norf somewhere' anyway!

Technically, it's East of England, but we are in the south part of the North/South divide.

Edited by StanSP

If it's a choice between her or the "non English" as she describes them, then I'll take the "non English" please.

Poor little kid with a mother like that, he doesn't stand a chance.

Can this go in the "Absolute Cvnts of our time" thread to?

Ugh, 'her' Britain is nothing? I bet she's never worked a day in her life. Feel bad for that little kid sat there with his toy hearing all that.