Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

****ing lost my whole report that's due in for tommorow, I fell asleep with the laptop unplugged and when it died from power loss my computer decided it would 'corrupt' the file. ****ing brilliant.

Got til midday to write 3000 words on something I barely understand. All night fun.

Still doing this. Barely done any. Raging.

Cyclist's who wear dark non-reflective clothing and don't have any lights on.

On my way to work this morning and a cyclist comes speeding out on me from the left on a roundabout. Luckily I managed to see him in time, but it's so dangerous at this time of the morning and specially in these weather conditions.

My car got broke into last week and the radio was stolen. and then last night my brother went down to the car at about 2 am and got beeten up, the keys were stolen and now my car has been stolen, luckily it has been found abandoned on Anstey lane, dont know if there is any damagw yett. :(

****ing scum of the earth, this sort of stuff makes me feel phsycally sick!

My car got broke into last week and the radio was stolen. and then last night my brother went down to the car at about 2 am and got beeten up, the keys were stolen and now my car has been stolen, luckily it has been found abandoned on Anstey lane, dont know if there is any damagw yett. :(

****ing scum of the earth, this sort of stuff makes me feel phsycally sick!

Absolute shits.

This is the solution, I've decided

stocks_12397_lg.gif

Except replace rotten vegetables with shards of metal that they've also stolen.

****ing lost my whole report that's due in for tommorow, I fell asleep with the laptop unplugged and when it died from power loss my computer decided it would 'corrupt' the file. ****ing brilliant.

Got til midday to write 3000 words on something I barely understand. All night fun.

Haven't moved since I posted that. Just finished. I'm ****ing shattered!

I dropped a mate off in Great Glen the other week, and was travelling behind a mobile speed camera van. Now, I was travelling at 40mph, which is the speed limit on that particular road, but this supposed "road safety van" got to the bottom of the road about 4 times quicker than I did, and was clearly speeding at around 20mph over the speed limit. I found that a tad irritating, seeing as they tend to be mostly self righteous twats who operate those things. It seems inherently wrong to me that they think they are above the law.

I dropped a mate off in Great Glen the other week, and was travelling behind a mobile speed camera van. Now, I was travelling at 40mph, which is the speed limit on that particular road, but this supposed "road safety van" got to the bottom of the road about 4 times quicker than I did, and was clearly speeding at around 20mph over the speed limit. I found that a tad irritating, seeing as they tend to be mostly self righteous twats who operate those things. It seems inherently wrong to me that they think they are above the law.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate these cvnts enough as it is without having to hear this!

When you walk through a busy high street and its pissing down with rain, many people are not being careful with their umbrellas. For a guy like me who's about 8 foot tall, its annoying as feck to consistently get hit & poked by an umbrella cos some people are just walking without caring about their immediate surroundings. Aargh.

When you walk through a busy high street and its pissing down with rain, many people are not being careful with their umbrellas. For a guy like me who's about 8 foot tall, its annoying as feck to consistently get hit & poked by an umbrella cos some people are just walking without caring about their immediate surroundings. Aargh.

Totally empathise with that. I'm constantly ducking and diving for fear of getting my eye gouged or poked.

Totally empathise with that. I'm constantly ducking and diving for fear of getting my eye gouged or poked.

Argh it's horrible! I got a big scratch on my cheek last year from one. <_<

Made me look a bit 'ard tho. :pirate:

Edited by z-layrex

lol

Hope Ron Paul wins the 2012 elections.

This guy is quite extraordinary. In his book he compared homosexuality to alcoholism, saying that gay people should choose "abstinence" lol

I'm sure he and I would get on like a house on fire, me being a pseudo-alcoholic homo...

This guy is quite extraordinary. In his book he compared homosexuality to alcoholism, saying that gay people should choose "abstinence" lol

I'm sure he and I would get on like a house on fire, me being a pseudo-alcoholic homo...

Why did I read that as Absinthe?

The feebleness of the snow, starts snowing heavily but only ever manages to last for a couple of minutes. I want a snow-ball fight already god damn it.

Managers with no tactical clue at all. Went to Valley Parade earlier, every throw-in the Bradford #9 had 2 or 3 markers and every time they just tossed in a high throw, which was immediately cleared. Dull as **** to watch and I'm not likely to go back in a hurry.

So, you've been to watch Bradford, yet you comment on how bad Wellens was today?