Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

So, you've been to watch Bradford, yet you comment on how bad Wellens was today?

Stop rimming Wellens at every possible opportunity. In fact, I don't even think there was an opportunity here.....but you still managed it. It's beyond a joke, I'd take the piss but I think most people have realised it's not even funny any more.

• Like 1

Stop rimming Wellens at every possible opportunity. In fact, I don't even think there was an opportunity here.....but you still managed it. It's beyond a joke, I'd take the piss but I think most people have realised it's not even funny any more.

And yet you still reply.

I was only asking a question. It has nothing to do whether it was about Wellens or any other player. It is only like when posters question the radio callers that haven't actually been to the game.

Edited by Fox92

So those annoying fitties go round bars selling silly shots of brightly coloured rubbish.

That's fine, OK. But what gets me is that the shots are generally about 10% volume and people, unaware of this, insist on downing them ritualistically and gurning like they've just necked a tumbler of absinthe.

Ridiculous!

• Like 2

People who complain about the atmosphere when they sit somewhere that they know won't have any.

People who complain about the atmosphere and don't contribute to it.

Annoying people.

Not me annoying other people, people being annoying.

I was gonna say, everyone loves doing that

TV programmes where they trail all the main events before it starts - why I'm there watching it I don't need to be persuaded to watch in fact it makes me want to turn it off!

Because you're a first year.

I'm in my third year and have a group report in for tomorrow. None of us can be bothered with it and are just going to meet over night at some point.

edit: In terms of actually grinding my gears, the junior ****ing apprentice.

Edited by Unit

Group work sucks, why do I feel like I'm the only one that gives a shit :glare:

That is an unfair generalisation, My group for a project the other month all actually put the effort in. Tis bliss not having to chase everyone up and do most of the work.

Get used to it. This is how it works in real life...