Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

StepFoxy 2's partner.

He's a useless c-nt (affable guy but a waste of space).

StepFoxy2 was upstair in the bathroom and her partner was cooking with the grill. He left their 1 1/2 year old son in the kitchen on his own while he did something else. Grandfoxy then put his hand under the grill and baly burnt his hand.

So far just an accident / lack of care.

Hearing the screams Stepfoxy2 runs downstairs and asks what has happened, her partner explains and instead of being worried about their son, he turns it on her by saying, "where were you when it happened?!!"

He then storms off and pretends to sleep on the sofa and she's left with a screaming toddler with a badly burnt hand.

It's the response to the incident more than anything else than shows what an absolute c-nt he is.

StepFoxy 2's partner.

He's a useless c-nt (affable guy but a waste of space).

StepFoxy2 was upstair in the bathroom and her partner was cooking with the grill. He left their 1 1/2 year old son in the kitchen on his own while he did something else. Grandfoxy then put his hand under the grill and baly burnt his hand.

So far just an accident / lack of care.

Hearing the screams Stepfoxy2 runs downstairs and asks what has happened, her partner explains and instead of being worried about their son, he turns it on her by saying, "where were you when it happened?!!"

He then storms off and pretends to sleep on the sofa and she's left with a screaming toddler with a badly burnt hand.

It's the response to the incident more than anything else than shows what an absolute c-nt he is.

He should hold his head in shame,hope the little fella is ok.

Players coming out in the press and talking about atmosphere is starting to wind me up.

Saying things like 'it's difficult to play when there's a negative atmosphere'.

How about you create a positive atmosphere, do you seriously expect a standing ovation when you get 2 points from 12? And play some of the most boring football I've ever seen.

I wonder what the Thais think of it all.

They look at us, with 27,000 turning up to watch a mid-table team at home, taking thousands away despite losing half of our away games since the start of the 2010/11 season, selling 8,000 tickets for an away FA Cup tie, and I'm sure they realise that the fans will be there and want a team that matches the quality of the numbers of supporters turning up.

They've put their money up for the previous manager, and will no doubt do the same for the current one, so they've a right to ask why we are 12th.

Grandfoxy is ok, thankfully.

Stepfoxy3's drink driving really does my head in. Every time he goes out drinking he drives his car home. We've even taken his keys before he goes out, he usually gets a taxi home steaming and then takes his car out driving.

He came home last night with some bird, blocked, and woke the house.

I left for work this morning only to notice that he'd taken MsFoxy's car.

I could kill him because of it.

Edited by FoxyPV

Stepfoxy3's drink driving really does my head in. Every time he goes out drinking he drives his car home. We've even taken his keys before he goes out, he usually gets a taxi home steaming and then takes his car out driving.

I HATE drink drivers with a passion. It's always bloody obvious they're pissed too - I don't think they realise this. If he does manage to avoid killing a pedestrian or causing a devastating accident, he will DEFINITELY get done by the police eventually. I hope so anyway.

Anyway, to get back to more trivial concerns: Colleagues who, when I say I'm going to the supermarket, ask me to pick them up some sandwiches. "What kind?" I will enquire, and they will say "Just get me anything". Invariably, I will go and pick them up for them, bring them back, and then listen to them whinge about the fact that they "don't like tuna" or "there's too much salad" or something. At least the guy who asked me today gave me some idea of what he wanted "get me something fishy" he said, and didn't complain when I brought his tuna sandwiches back. I wish they could ALL be like that!

Edited by Stay Positive

Could you not hide all the household's car keys when you know he's likely to come home pissed? :dunno:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Could you not hide all the household's car keys when you know he's likely to come home pissed? :dunno:

That's an idea, but you never know when he will.

Anyway, he's back home - sober and apologetic. I think MsFoxy had a quiet word with him.